The scoop on 'mySEASONS Garden Solutions'

mySEASONS Garden Solutions

5100 Schenley Place
Lawrenceburg, Indiana 47025 (United States)

This company is affiliated with Gardens Alive!

This company is affiliated with 2 companies:

Comments:

Negative Bruff
March 31, 2003
I ORDERED $35-40 OF PLANTS/BULBS FROM THIS COMPANY. THEIR PRICES ARE CHEAP. THEY TOOK A LOT LONGER THAN USUAL (THAN OTHER NURSERIES) TO GET THEM TO ME; THE PLANTS WERE SMALL (MORE LIKE SPRIGS THAN PLANTS); NONE OF THE PLANTS HAS SURVIVED THE INITIAL 2-3 MONTHS AFTER BEING PLANTED. NONE OF THE BULBS CAME UP. I WILL NOT BE ORDERING FROM THEM AGAIN. IF THEY WOULD CUT BACK ON THE MAILINGS TO PAST CUSTOMERS, (I ONLY PLACED ONE ORDER, SEEMS LIKE I GET 5 BOOKLETS A YEAR, WITH MULTIPLE COPIES OF THE SAME ONES) AND PUT THAT MONEY INTO THE PLANTS MAYBE THEY WOULD HAVE A BETTER PRODUCT.
Negative LuvinNascar3
February 1, 2002
I would discourage anyone from ordering from MySeasons.
Negative joeannettela
January 1, 2002
I ordered 210.78 dollars worth of trees June 2000 and we thought they would arrive in the fall or spring. After June 2001, I called to ask where they were and the phone was busy 24/7. So I got on the internet and it said, under construction we were mad at that point that someone has ripped us off, we will not order plants from anyone off the internet again. I am very upset and I want my money back.
Positive danielsheldon
February 1, 2000
Last summer I placed several orders with Garden Solutions. One shipment came a week later than expected, but the others were right on time. Most of what I ordered was great - decent size, healthy. Only 2 of my perennials were disappointing; they also happened to be from the late shipment. Hopefully my perennials will come back strong as ever. Garden Solutions prices are good, and I am satisfied with what they have to offer. I know I'll be ordering from them again. Thank you.
Negative dbpeaks1
November 1, 1999
Yikes! I just had such a horrible customer service experience with Garden Solutions. In August I placed two orders online with them. I received email confirmation that they were received. The first order was a complete garden that included a planting guide and 33 plants. The planting of our second order was dependant upon our first order because of the layout. We received the second order, fine, great. We never received the first order. I called their customer service department and was told that they had no record of my first order, even though I have an email confirmation. The only service they could provide was to reorder it for me at a discounted price for delivery in 3-4 weeks. In 3-4 weeks, the planting season here will be over so that was not acceptable. If I were to receive it by Federal Express in 2-3 days in order to plant them as soon as possible, then it would be acceptable. They also offered to order it for Spring delivery. I have been waiting anxiously for two months for these plants and a Spring delivery is also unacceptable. They told me I could write to the President to complain, John Holmquist (which I did but have not heard a response yet). I also emailed their customer service department and restated my situation and asked for their assistance. I got a "sorry" response back telling me that the garden I ordered was not available and that they had emailed me that information. I obviously never received that email otherwise why would I be making such a big deal about this! I responded back to their email and told them this was totally unacceptable and was returning all of my merchandise for a full refund. What a disappointment! Their catalogs are beautiful and I really enjoyed spending hours reviewing them but not anymore. In a competitive business, customer service is essential. I was asking for assistance and guidance and I got nothing so I am no longer a customer.