The scoop on 'International Irrigation Systems'

International Irrigation Systems

Box 163, 1755 Factory Outlet
Niagara Falls, New York 14304 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-477-4476

No positives

Comments:

Negative rhr
August 9, 2002
I have purchased several items from this company to build an irrigation system. I did send a description what I intended to do and got a fax after several complains with a material list. This list did not explain why changes were made. I ordered the material and got them a few weeks later. When I tried to add the parts, I found that they were not useable. I asked for additional information from them. I only got a computerized answer that told me that my questions were received. No answer, no explanation no way to make the things work. Leaks all around. I would not recommend purchasing from them. I think the best will be to contact my Bank next week to cancel payments done.