The scoop on 'Malevil Iris Gardens'

Malevil Iris Gardens

1506 S. Aspen Ave.
Lubbock, Texas 79403 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive tomlwaters
Santa Fe, NM
August 5, 2011
I've ordered from them for two years now. Excellent customer service and communication, and the plants are healthy and grow well after planting. They send nice, generous extras. A pleasure to do business with!
Positive mocatmom
Driftwood, TX (Zone 8b)
August 3, 2011
I just received my first order from Malevil Gardens and it certainly won't be my last - I received two well-packed boxes of large, healthy and clean rhizomes, all well-labeled, and with great bonuses on top of all that!

Dana is a doll to deal with and her communication is top notch.

I highly recommend Malevil Gardens and I will definitely be a regular, repeat customer in the coming years.
Positive montaragardener
Montara, CA
July 18, 2011
This is the second year I have ordered irises from Malevil and wish to highly recommend them to Dave's Garden readers. The plants that I received this year were healthy, freshly dug, carefully packaged and beautifully labeled. Each rhizome was large and plump and the bonus irises that they included were generous and seemed to be thoughtfully chosen along the lines of my original order.
Positive suegardens2
Youngstown, OH
August 25, 2010
I placed my first order with Malevil this summer and just received my irises today. They were carefully packaged and shipped. Arrived healthy large rhizomes, nicely labeled. Did I mention, beautiful bonuses too! This company has great customer service as well. Dana communicated well by email. Overall, I must say I am very happy with my experience and look forward to more orders with Malevil in the future.

suegardens2
Positive themikeman
Concord, NC (Zone 7a)
July 28, 2010
I would recommend Malevil Iris to everyone I can. This is the first time I ever ordered rhizomes through the mail, and the experience was wonderful. I ordered some 'hook' iris and all were extremely large and healthy looking fans. they were all packaged beautifully and Dana even asked me what other kind of irises i like and she sent me two different extras that were varieties i've always wanted!! Dana is an extremely nice person with a really nice soul, and is a generous and kind person who loves nature and animals and also likes minerals and gemstones as she makes here own jewelry; Malevil is great!! Malevil Iris is a pleasure to do buisness with, and they will always have my return buisness next time i order bulbs. A+++++ Highly Recommended!!!!! mike.
Positive SusanLouise
Lincoln, NE (Zone 5b)
July 18, 2009
I highly recommend this company! The people were wonderful to do business with...very helpful and responded in a timely fashion. My order was received...healthy large rhyzones and with beautiful bonuses too...
Bless your hearts at Malevil...Thank you so much!
Positive BlissfulGarden
Baton Rouge, LA
October 18, 2008
I was extremely happy to find this online offering of bearded iris rhizomes! Malevil is a pleasure to work with, offering healthy iris cultivars that are sometimes difficult to find through other sources. Their ordering process is quick and easy, their communication is terrific, their plants are healthy and packaged well, and their products are well marked upon arrival. Overall, this has been a great shopping experience. I will definitely look to Malevil for my iris purchases in the future. A++++ =)
Positive chatnoir
Downers Grove, IL (Zone 5a)
July 31, 2008
My first order this year and look forward to many more! Dana is wonderful, the iris are big, healthy & clean. Packed carefully and shipped quickly. What more could I want? Can't wait to see them all bloom.

Order from Malevil with confidence!
Positive alina_1
Gaithersburg, MD
July 10, 2008
This is my first time ordering from this company and I am very pleased. The rhizomes are healthy. Reasonable price, very generous bonus. The packaging was excellent and delivered in time. Thanks!
Positive cowboy
cairo, GA (Zone 8b)
October 1, 2007
september 07 i received my order. i am pleased with their service, plants, and price.
Positive jessmerritt
(Zone 7b)
September 9, 2007
I am extremely happy with my iris purchase from this company. I ordered only arilbred iris, but they have an extensive iris catalog. Communication was wonderful. The rhizomes were slightly smaller than the rhizomes from other companies I've ordered from this year, but they were extremely healthy and have done well in the garden so far.
Positive ebster
Schaumburg, IL
September 7, 2007
This is my first time ordering from Malevil and I am very pleased. The rhizomes were large and healthy. Communication was good. The packaging was excellent. It is indeed a 100% positive feedback company.
Positive hortensia
Langley, BC, BC (Zone 8b)
July 31, 2007
I find it hard to believe that I have not so far rated this company. I have ordered from them for three years now, always with great satisfaction. the rhizomes are smaller than those from Califronia or Oregon, but establsh just as well and bloom promptly. I originally ordered from them because of their extensive collection of aril-breds (still a strong point) but have continued as my interest has shifted more to tb.

Great communication, prompt shipping and more than generous extras make this one of my favourite companies
Positive jackieshar
Texas/Okla central border
United States (Zone 7b)
July 25, 2007
Communication via telephone and e-mail was great. Dana was most helpful. The product is large, healthy, very reasonably priced and shipped timely. Very good all around business people. I recommend them and plan to order again next season.
Positive Sarconti
Durham, ME (Zone 4a)
December 30, 2006
First time ordering from Malevil and it was a wonderful experience. Reasonable prices, prompt feedback and wonderful ordering help. The irises were healthy. Even the one called Denali small by their thinking is doing great. I do not need the refund offer but am pleased it was sent with the iris. What wonderful bonuses! One bonus, Double Overtime, bloomed in October and made babies after only planting it in Aug. Will be ordering again this year as a repeat customer
Positive Tntigger
Greeneville, TN (Zone 6b)
December 22, 2006
Customer service is wonderful with this company.Always answered my questions quickly and let me add on to my order.I bought TB, AB, SDB, BB and IB's and all of them were very nice. Would recommend this company to all!
Positive slq_iris
Lawton, OK (Zone 7b)
September 6, 2006
Malevil had been recommended to me by members in my iris club. I ordered a variety of iris TB, AB, SDB. They arrived when I had designated, well packed, healthy, labelled and in great shape. I will order again from them.
Positive sweet_whitney
Tucson, AZ (Zone 8b)
September 1, 2006
Malevil was great to order from. They have a huge selection and very reasonable prices. They were generous with their bonuses and rhizomes were big and healthy. They are very quick to respond by e-mail also. I will be ordering from them again!
Positive birds1029
Bloomingburg, NY
August 4, 2006
JUST WONDERFUL IN EVERY WAY!!! VERY LARGE RHIZOMES, VERY GENEROUS WITH BONUS IRIS.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AND WILL KEEP COMING BACK!!!
Positive NeilTR
Nashville, TN (Zone 7a)
July 18, 2006
Just received my first order of ABs, TBs, and SDBs from this company and I couldn't be happier with the iris they shipped me. Their bonuses were fantastic. Wonderful customer service.
Positive daylily970
Coshocton, OH (Zone 6a)
July 25, 2005
this is a great company. i would highly recommend it. i received nice, large fans. easy ordering, great communications.
On March 4th, 2009, daylily970 added the following:

ordered again in 2008, same great service!
Positive Elizabethtown
Hagerstown, MD (Zone 6a)
June 18, 2005
Placed first order with this company earlier this Spring. Able to place order by email, receive a paypal invoice and pay with credit card via paypal makes ordering even more of a snap. Emails were answered promptly.

Evaluation of plant materials and shipping is reserved. But if all feedback below holds true I should be very busy in July.
Positive flowerfrenzy
Vancouver, WA (Zone 7a)
May 19, 2005
I HIGHLY recommend this vendor. The customer service is excellent. I usually receive an answer to my email within HOURS of sending it. The selection is good. The rhizomes I received were large, fresh and true to name. They all bloomed this Spring and had excellent increase. Hands-Down the best prices on newer introductions!
Positive sally20
February 11, 2005
I placed an order with them and they were just super. My iris rhizomes arrived in excellent health. I will certainly order from them again- nice people too!
Positive grannymarsh
Marquette, MI (Zone 5a)
July 22, 2004
I just received my first order from this company. During the whole process they kept me updated about its progress via e-mail. All SDB Iris rhizomes were fresh, plump and clean. I ordered 15 rhizomes and they included 10 bonus iris. Very pleased with this company and I will order from them again!
Positive cls009
July 14, 2004
Wonderful people to deal with...They send huge and healthy rhizomes and many bonus iris. Definately a repeat customer here!
Positive steffiesgarden
South Windsor, CT
August 2, 2003
The best quality iris , I have yet to recieve. The plants recieved were bigger than my second year plants. Their bonusses were nearly double my order!