The scoop on 'Shangri La Daylilies (formerly Laurel Cove Daylilies)'

Shangri La Daylilies (formerly Laurel Cove Daylilies)

2322 Shangri La Lane
McMinnville, Tennessee 37110 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-660-1320

Comments:

Positive Andrea_zone6
Grantville, PA (Zone 6b)
April 7, 2007
Joe and Debby Moffitt were absolutely beyond excellent with my extremely large order of daylilies and hosta. They went beyond any reasonable expectation to ensure that I was very happy. The daylilies arrived in great shape, some were monsterous, some were smaller- but ALL were in perfect shape. They sent me extra's and the communication was perfect. Joe was there to answer ALL of my questions almost immediately. I would use them again and again (and intend to!!) The prices were great- and they offer wholesale as well for large orders like mine! This was my very first order from Shanri La farm, but it will not be my last- as they treat everyone like a long time friend. * * * * * 5 Star nursery in my garden book~
Positive bwjj931
Chapel Hill, TN
April 2, 2007
So happy with the quality of my daylilies that I just purchased from this company :) Can't wait to see all my beautiful flowers bloom. Hope to do business with this company for many years to come :)
Positive callipygian
Fargo, ND (Zone 4a)
April 1, 2007
I ordered 50 daylilies, hostas, and iris. They are fantastic! Size was variable - Kwanso daylilies were bigger than my outstretched hand, others were small. But, the price cannot be beat! I love Shangri-La, and will be back for more next year.
Positive KIENDU
Osseo, WI
September 28, 2004
I have purchased literally over a hundred daylilies from this company... they're fantastic! The fans are huge, the root systems are huge, they're very healthy plants. Every one of them has bloomed in the first year - the year they were planted! I've gotten daylilies from other companies and they do not begin to compare with Laurel Coves. I have purchased with Laurel Cove on ebay... their prices are great and their shipping is fast! Check them out, you won't be disappointed!