The scoop on 'Tea Herb Farm'

Tea Herb Farm

2332 Tea Road
Tea, Missouri 63091-1819 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

This company is affiliated with Southern Business Express

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Editor's Comment:
Closed As of August 2003, the website is no longer working. If anyone has an update on the status of this company, please let us know.
As of Feburary 2009, the business is assumed to be closed. If anyone has a different status report on the Tea Herb Farm, please contact the Garden Watchdog editors.

No positives

Comments:

Negative sig_garrett
January 25, 2003
Made order... caughed up credit card number. :-(

Never received anything. Left message after message on voice mail. No replies. This went on for months.

Mysteriously around the same time internet related credit card fraud commenced with my cc account... I definately have my suspicions.

Very unpleasant experience and took over a week to clean up fraud problems (after having my account drained).

The Tea Herb farm .com is trying to relocate from SERVE.COM to a new web host. BEWARE!!

Don't trust this outfit!!! It's outright Fraud!
Negative the_herbinator
Fort Worth, TX (Zone 7b)
September 13, 2002
I placed an order for seeds via their website on July 28th. The website states that delivery takes approximately 1 1/2 weeks. I sent payment by money order on July 30th. I sent an inquiry e-mail on August 21st, with no reply. I sent another on August 28th, with no reply. I called their number and got an answering machine. I sent a third e-mail on September 13th, which was returned as undeliverable two times. It's beginning to look like I've been taken.
On December 26th, 2002, the_herbinator added the following:

The Better Business Bureau in St Louis tried several times to contact this so-called company by mail and phone. Tea Herb Farm refused to acknowledge them at all. So apparently my order wasn't an oversight; they are deliberately ignoring all inquiries. I guess the next stop is the US Postal Inspector.
Don't send your money to Tea Herb Farm. You won't get anything but ignored.