The scoop on 'Bali-Hai Mail Order Nursery'

Bali-Hai Mail Order Nursery

42 Largy Road, Carnlough
Ballymena, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, BT440EZ
(United Kingdom)

Company Comment, posted on September 4, 2002:
Colour Mail Order Catalogue available 3.00 Stering, cheques made payable to Mrs M.E. Scroggy.

We specialise in Hostas, Phormiums and perennials to UK, Europe and USA. You can order online at our website or throughour catalogue.

Comments:

Positive botanikk
sassari
Italy
May 16, 2010
I ordered a Dicksonia tree fern from this site, and asked about sustainability, and he wrote back and clearly explained the situation. Quick responses to all my questions...sent the fern out quickly, and even sent a free "baby"...well actually 2, since there was even a smaller baby attached. All of them are growing well..recommended.
Positive LazyJean
Omaha, NE
March 7, 2005
I ordered nine hostas from Bali-Hai in Ireland, mostly because I couldn't find them here in the USA. The communication was great, they actually got some hostas for me from another supplier in England because the English nursery doesn't ship to the US. I received my hostas today and they all have excellent root systems and look very healthy. They also sent me a free hosta, which was a very nice surprise. They took care of all the paperwork for getting the hostas here, I didn't have to apply for any import permits or anything like that. Everything went very smooth and I am very happy with their plants. I recommend this company, especially if you are a hosta collector and can't find a particular hosta you want for sale in the US. I will buy from these folks again!