The scoop on '4 Tropical Plants'

4 Tropical Plants

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33315
(United States)

Phone: 954-270-2229

Editor's Comment:
Closed November 2006: per a note from the former owner, this company is closed.

Comments:

Negative crazynalabama
Duncanville, AL
October 7, 2005
This is the worse company I have ever ordered from. Not only are they fruads, but they are not even working there.

I have sent over twenty emails in the past two weeks. I have tried to find a phone number to call "someone". Nothing. I have still not received the seeds.

When I think of the almost $100.00 money order I sent this company I want to get sick.

I should have used my credit card. I could have refused to pay them and in return, not worried about the seeds coming!!!

I would never order seeds from this company again. I will order from a website that does answer my emails and has an "address" in the U.S. and has a phone number.

Watch out. You should remember I am talking about October when the seeds are being harvested. If no-one can answer the emails, then this business has a really BIG PROBLEM!!!

Don't order from them. Save yourself the fear of being scarred of being ripped off.

Pay the little extra and get your seeds from someone "honest". Please.

Positive Philly
Philadelphia, PA
April 30, 2004
I ordered a ornamental banana collection at a great price last year and they all did great, one bloomed and fruited here in Philly! I am going to order another round this season.
Negative DoW_Oldman
St. Petersburg, FL (Zone 10b)
September 14, 2003
Last week I recieved an order for Edible Dwarf Banana set #3 "3 plants" (614296909). They were shipped timely.

However, the Nino was broken/bent below the soil line. It would just flop back and forth. I called and left a message as to the problem. I left two numbers to reach me at. Both have an answering system. One is my business cell phone that I sleep with.

I never heard a word from them. I think I will soon through...just as soon as my Visa come in I will contest the billing. Bet I get a call then!

Olds