The scoop on 'Rainbow Acres'

Rainbow Acres

North Highlands, California 95660 (United States)

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company specializes in:

Comments:

Positive joejack
Staten Island, NY
November 27, 2007
I have been ordering daylilies for the last 12 years or so, and found most of the major daylily sites to be acceptable. I found rainbowacres on the web 3 years ago and now order only from Kelly. His prices are low for recent introductions, his plants healthy, and he gives very good bonuses (sometime much more than expected). An added bonus is his pleasant and informative personality over the phone.
Positive SallyMcM32697
Worthington Springs, FL
November 14, 2007
I love this company, I have ordered two times and both times the tubers/rhizomes came as a great size. The only thing I would suggest, the free items are nice but would it be just as easy to lower the price than give me stuff I didnt order? I know I shouldnt complain, you guys are great.
Thanks.
Sally M.
Positive tj0504
Saint Louis, MO
September 2, 2007
Just received my order which was received at exactly the requested date. Everything look great. The rhizomes were of a good size, and some were even doubles. There were some outages, and a check for the refund was enclosed. When I emailed to ask if the check could be destroyed, and instead send me plants, he graciously agreed.

There were nearly as many bonus as there were on my order, and he included one or two of this years intros which is always a big plus.

One caution, I had no luck getting any emails answered until, at the suggestion of another subscriber, I switched from my regular provider. Once I changed to "D-mail", the emails were answered within 24 hours.

Overall, I would rate it as an excellent experience, and I will order from him again next year.
Positive Joan
Belfield, ND (Zone 4a)
August 17, 2007
Absolutely, totally AWESOME!!! I am so impressed with the iris, and I think the bonuses were worth more than my order!

I'm a customer for life! Thank you!
Positive Mitt
Philadelphia, PA
July 21, 2006
This is my first year to order from Rainbow Acres, but, it won't be the last. Beautiful rhizomes sent with intros as a bonus. You just can't beat Fred's service.
Positive Tntigger
Greeneville, TN (Zone 6b)
June 9, 2006
Excellent company for irises, they have alot of the newer varieties available at reasonable prices. Fred also keeps you up to date on your orders,which is a big plus for me personally.
Positive LilyLover_UT
Ogden, UT (Zone 5b)
May 10, 2006
This is my first year ordering from Rainbow Acres, and I was thoroughly satisfied. The daylilies were large and healthy, and they are thriving! Kelly was easy to work with, and she answered my e-mails in a timely fashion. She also sent a wonderful bonus plant. Thank you so much!
Positive cls009
August 15, 2005
Wonderful people to deal with! Excellent prices, huge rhizomes and generous bonuses. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again!
Positive wamoo
Oakland, MS
August 12, 2005
Sensible sized rhizomes at a sensible price. Gave generous extras. Plan to order again next year.
Positive Elizabethtown
Hagerstown, MD (Zone 6a)
August 10, 2005
Read about Fred Kerr's irises at Rainbow Acres. Checked it out and fell in love with several 2005 intro's. Settled on just one (which is hard when you've got the bug) and sent the xtra shipping amount for surprise bonuses. What I received was well worth the extra amount. Irises were neatly labelled and correctly identified by order. Plants were very healthy and very green with lots of increase visible. Excellent. Would buy from again. Offers many of the newest varieties! Excellent email and quick turnaround.
Positive Margiempv
Oro Valley, AZ (Zone 9a)
January 9, 2005
I've been ordering irises from Fred Kerr/Rainbow Acres for the last several years!! I have been quite pleased with every order I've received. His irises are healthy, large, correctly labeled, and e-mail correspondence is tops!! His prices are also quite reasonable!! I highly recommend this business for buying your irises. I'll surely keep doing business with him.
Positive gramush
February 16, 2004
The daylilies Kelly sells are some of the latest, newest and best there are.The prices are far cheaper than any other site I have found. The plants I ordered in 2003 were of the finest quality. I have already sent in a order for 2004. This seems to be A first rate Nursery, and very easy to do business with.
Positive frstbrn24
Warwick, RI
September 4, 2002
This was my first experience ordering from Kelly. Prices are a bit high, but the selection is of some of the newest breeds out there today. Service was prompt and I am looking at not only a wonderful plant, but a healthy size gift plant of a double fan Tropical Experience as well.

I would not hesitate to do business with Rainbow Acres again.
On December 24th, 2002, frstbrn24 added the following:

Today I made another order from Rainbow Acres... Kelly's 2003 Pricelist is MORE than reasonable... and it includes so many of the plants that are everyones' wish lists!!!

Please visit their site yesterday to see what I mean :)