The scoop on 'Caladium World'

Caladium World

PO Box 629
Sebring, Florida 33871-0629 (United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

Comments:

Positive BJacobson
Atlanta, GA (Zone 7b)
September 14, 2014
Ok, this company is awesome. Best value for caladiums and so much variety. I have now ordered two years in a row and very single bulb came up vigorously. This year we tried the elephant ears too, they were outstanding. These bulbs have outperformed all others that we have bought in the past and cost a fraction of what I have paid both online and at nurseries.

They tend to sell out of the less common varieties, so order early!!

I will be a loyal customer for many years to come. Thank you, Caladium World!!!
Positive Pinetucky
Swainsboro, GA (Zone 8b)
April 29, 2013
I received great bulbs from Caladium World. They were shipped on schedule, and CW sent an email to confirm. The bulbs looked very nice and were larger than I had expected. I potted them up, and they are growing very well. The plants will make a beautiful display in my yard. Highly recommend!
Positive l_m_stephenson
Saint Louis, MO
June 2, 2010
Bulbs were shipped on the expected date and arrived within a couple of days. I planted the bulbs and at two weeks post planting I have seen lots of signs of growth and even a few leaves. The prices are excellent and the bulbs are very healthy.
Positive robrogers
Webster, FL (Zone 9a)
April 10, 2009
I haved ordered caladiums from this company for several years. The bulbs arrive quickly and are healthy. They have an excellent selection and flexible pricing. I will order from them again.
Positive hhigardener
Hilton Head Island, SC
June 9, 2008
I have ordered caladiums from this company for the last three years, including this year - three times. They are wonderful! The jumbo bulbs are especially worth it if you live in an area where you don't have to dig them up. They keep their size for a year or two. I have over 500 White Queen caldiums in my front yard. Some of them are as large as medium sized elephant ears. The bulbs have always been top quality and much larger than what you can purchase in the chain stores. The grower is also very committed to quality. They will not ship varieties if they don't meet their standards. One year, their fields were flooded by a hurricane and several varieties were wiped out. I LOVE this company! I have recommended them to many of my friends.
Positive CHOOD
Rosenberg, TX
January 30, 2008
Last year in January,( good to order early) I ordered caladium bulbs, I believe they were the Aaron or White Christmas, and planted them, with not much faith. I couldnt have been more wrong! They were delightful! Very full, very lush and showy beneath my trees. Suffice it to say, I placed another order for this year! For more! One hint, if you'll pluck the flowers as they come up, the plants will produce much more leaves!
Positive VickiLizz
Claypool, AZ
July 14, 2006
These bulbs are definately a treat for the eyes. They were slow to show but are now the most colorful plants in my all foliage garden. I will order more next year.
Positive gdionelli
Huntington, WV (Zone 6a)
June 4, 2005
I order a box of mixed caladiums every year from this company, and have always been pleased with the size, variety and quality. This year they were unable to ship the mixed boxes (at least by the time I ordered) as a result of the hurricane damage but I was still able to order a couple of varieties. They are very prompt about shipping.
Positive kdjoergensen
Waxhaw (Charlotte), NC (Zone 7b)
November 19, 2004
They ship fantastic caladiums. The bulbs are large, with very well proportioned eyes. The tubers are fresh and plump (not hard and dehydrated) and they always include a few extra. In many instances the tubers have been larger than advertised. Very impressive. What makes me really like this company is also their attitude to quality. They will only ship after tempertures have warmed to avoid damage the bulbs which happens below 60 F. Not many growers are this selective. I have ordered from them several years and have always been impressed and happy with my purchase. I especially like their "Jumbo" bulbs and that it comes in "mixed" quantity.
Positive coot
February 17, 2003
I live in Florida and have bought from them for 15 years--always been pleased.
Positive paulgrow
Allen Park, MI (Zone 6a)
November 28, 2001
Ordered a mixture of Caladiums from them; excellent service and planting instructions.

Excellent prices also.

If you want Caladiums this is the place.
Positive Terry
Murfreesboro, TN (Zone 7a)
November 27, 2001
Great prices on nice size caladium bulbs. Also have Elephant Ears. Highly recommend them!
Positive sharonkloes
March 1, 1999
I looked everywhere for the dwarf caladium called Miss Muffet. Caladium World was the only place I could find it. They were very prompt about returning phone calls and I received my order the week it was placed. I didn't want 25 (their minimum order) so I ordered the smallest size. Some of the ones I received where larger than what I ordered and I received a few more than 25. I planted them the next day and a few were peeking out within a very short time. There hasn't been enough time for them all to come up, but so far they are looking very nice and healthy. The next time I want caladium bulbs, I'll probably order them from Caladium World.
Positive Anonymous
October 1, 1998
I ordered from them and was very pleased, the bulbs arrived on time and did well. The selection was much larger than what was available at local garden centers. The best part was the price, I found them to be very reasonable.
Neutral suemacyszyn
April 1, 1998
Received a mailer pack with free catalog cards. Say buy direct from the grower.