The scoop on 'Garden Time Online'

Garden Time Online

Milford, Connecticut 06460 (United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and plants and seeds.

Comments:

Positive LilyRoseBud
New Windsor, NY
March 27, 2007
While doing a search I came across Hart's review and was shocked, it was way out of line, and apparently, hart does NOT know there is NO difference in pricing or anything else between an affiliate site and the actual merchant site. Dave's Garden is plastered with Google ads making Google bigger billionaires and being privy to your personal information which they share with others and hold onto forever. Every time you click on a Google ad, Dave's Garden and Google get paid a specific amount PER CLICK, you don't have to buy a thing. So what's the problem with an affiliate site who may make a few pennies from a store for advertising their products IF and only if you buy something? There's no price difference at all and your privacy isn't compromised like Google does. Hart, you really should not comment on things that you obviously have no clue about. Garden Time Online gives you ALL the best garden stores in ONE place, with additional gardening information that the merchant sites do NOT have. If anything, gardentimeonline.com makes it convenient for ALL gardeners who would rather be outside in the garden than inside searching for quality garden sites one by one in search engine returns. Garden Time Online is one of the best garden sites I've found, it's well organized and easily accessible, no popups, no spam, just the real dirt about gardening, there isn't anything I can't easily find there. Plus, the things Garden Time Online does sell themselves are great, like wood berry boxes and their customer service is fantastic if you need help with anything. I've been going to that site for years because it's a good one and the peope are real nice. It's easy to comparison shop there too because lots of stores carry the same products and they are all here in one place for me to check out. I've saved lots of money because of the dozens of store Sales and Promotions that are also posted there. Go look for yourself, you'll see what I mean. It's a real shame when a person who doesn't know what they're talking about gives a wonderful garden site a bad name. If anything your comment should be deleted because you couldn't be more wrong by passing along bad information to other gardeners and robbing them of a great online gardening resource.

Positive FussyGardener
Simi Valley, CA
August 3, 2005
I found tons of gardening information here for my veggie garden and flower gardens! It is a very helpful garden site and I bookmarked it right away because I didn't have time to see everything I wanted to. I don't know how you missed all the information categories, they are separate from the shopping part. I just think it's a pretty good garden site and I would recommend it to any gardener. I wanted vegetable and blueberry information and I found it here with no problem. I did purchase my pint wood berry boxes here for my blueberries and it was not from any affiliate program, it was direct from the site thru PayPal.
Negative hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA
May 2, 2005
This is NOT an online garden shop. This is merely a website making money through affiliate links to various real online garden shops. Very misleading.
Positive luz1
September 17, 2002
I bought Colorado Blue Spruce seedlings for a baby shower favor and the customer service was great. They were very helpful and the plants were just fine. It was nice to find a good gardening site that has everything and I will definately be going back for my bulbs now, lol! Why doesn't anybody sell money trees so I can afford all the things I want to buy there???