The scoop on 'Wuv'n Acres'

14280 North Sunset Valley Road
Hulbert, Oklahoma 74441-2052 (United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Company Comment, posted on February 14, 2009:
April 9, 2011:

Ah, things change all the time. At present I am working
outside of the home, leaving little time to tend to my own
garden. I'm trying to keep up with orders as best I can,
as I know many of you are as anxious as I am to see
spring and all that it brings.

Please bear with me as I try to maintain a full time job
and help all of you with your gardens. I will do my best
to keep in touch, keep on top of things and get orders
out as fast as I can. Though I am burning the candle at
both ends, the end with gardening is much more fun!

We are thankful for each and every one of our customers.
Without you, gardening would not be as much fun. Hearing
your stories of success, the letters and calls of excitement
at growing new things, it keeps us going all the more. We
love to hear that you are happy, and that your plants are, too!

Sincerely yours,
Karen & Roger Manasco

Comments:

Positive whitie
Baker City, OR (Zone 5b)
January 15, 2009
I placed an order with this company a couple of weeks ago and it was delivered to my door in less than a week. My order was some seeds that I really couldn't find anywhere else; at least not all from the same company. They were packaged very well and even included some free seeds. I won't know the germination rate until I plant them in a few months but from the looks of the seed they are of good quality. On customer service alone I would recommend this company to others.
Positive flora26
Tulsa, OK (Zone 6b)
March 26, 2008
I had a great experience with this company. I placed an order in February and received it in TWO days which is incredible. I don't live far away from them but I still wasn't expecting such wonderful service.
I ordered mignonette seeds from them, which I hadn't been able to find anywhere else without paying very high shipping cost and so far the seedlings are doing great! I am glad to have found a local company to support with such great business practices. Thank you!
Positive kmcinnerney
Bozeman, MT
May 29, 2007
I ordered castor bean seeds -- they arrived extremely promptly. I started them in peat pots April 1 -- only one of 20 seeds failed to germinate! My advice to other castor bean growers is to wait to start the seeds till 3 weeks prior to planting -- mine had huge root masses about two feet long when I planted them two weeks ago (they had moved from the pot to the bed of potting soil underneath). The plants are still less than a foot tall but are doing great (it's been cold since planting -- we've even had snow this week!).
Positive topaz_FortSmith
Fort Smith, AR
April 26, 2007
Ordered gourd seeds through their website. Received immediate confirmation by email and the seeds the same week ordered plus a bonus package of seeds. Look forward planting these seeds as soon as I can and to using this seller again. THANK YOU !!
Positive Cordeledawg
Cordele, GA (Zone 8a)
March 24, 2007
I'll be ordering again from Karen. I ordered a flat rate box full, and I mean full, of Louisana Iris in the dead of winter. Since the time I placed was not the right season for shipping, Karen kept me informed about my order through several e-mails. As a Mom and Pop, or better yet, husband and wife team, Wuving Acres provides better customer service through personal contact and a full grown product much better than a huge national nursery. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with my first order.
Positive ionltd
Windsor, IL
March 23, 2007
Just received my first order from Wuv'n Acres only 5 days after ordering. Everything looks perfect and I got free seeds to boot.

Even though Karen is very busy, she answered several questions immediately both before AND after the sale....and they were probably dumb questions!

Will buy from again
Positive MikeWicks
Lutz, FL
February 7, 2007
I just ordered seeds for the second time. I returned because they are very friendly people to deal with and have a nice selection. I have no doubt that I will return again as a customer.
Positive Alamamaw
Sulligent, AL
February 6, 2007
This was my first time to order from WUV'N ACRES, but it won't be my last! I ordered several varieties of hollyhock seed and a pkt of gourd seed. Karen emailed promptly and confirmed my order. The seed order arrived yesterday and I could not be more pleased. Karen was very generous with seed count and the seeds were well packaged and made ready for shipment. I will remember Karen when I need more seed. She's the best! Thanks Karen!
Ida Flynn
Positive Gourdyhead
Madison, MS
January 31, 2007
This is my second season to order from WuvNAcres. Last season arrived smoothly, but this year we hit a weather snag. I emailed Karen requesting the shipping information as it had been 10 days since my order was (very promptly) confirmed. She emailed me back that I may have been delayed by the weather but she would follow up and I would receive my seeds "one way or the other". The following week I received a call from Karen. My seeds had been returned from the post office and she wanted to verify the shipping. Three days later I received my seeds (we still are unsure as to why the zip was marked out by the post office).
I was impressed by Karen's promptness on order confirmation and her reply to my email. The telephone call was above and beyond my previous experiences on the internet. She was kind and courteous and concerned-- traits often lacking in our rapid paced world.
And last, but not least, my gourds last year were a hit with friends and neighbors and performed well during our southern drought.
Positive millielu
Tulsa, OK
January 2, 2007
Website concise. Transaction and shipping very, very fast. Warm, informative "extras" included. Good communication. I will definitely use this seller again and recommend to friends and acquaintances.
Positive ptwoody
Forestville, NY (Zone 5a)
August 3, 2006
I ordered Hollyhock seed from Wuv'n Acres as I couldn't find single Hollyhocks either in seed or plants in my area. I was thrilled at the variety of colors and immediately after placing my order received a friendly e-mail indicating they would be shortly mailed. They arrived within a week, nicely packaged and with a bonus package of seeds - which was a lovely surprise. I will definitely do business with these folks again!
Positive gr8_2sail
Paxton, IL
July 28, 2006
Not only are the hollyhock colors better than any I have seen elsewhere, but I received a bonus seed package and can't wait to get them planted. What nice emails and personal service. This is a wonderful place to do business with!
Positive JJGillham
Saint David, AZ
June 1, 2006
Great personal email and super fast shipping of seeds. Good directions and helpful hints for growing.
Positive shay2shay2
Starr, SC
May 24, 2006
i received my order quickly. it was a pleasant surprise to find 3 packs of bonus seeds. thanks
Positive Alaina_D
Avis, PA
May 4, 2006
My order was sent fast and I was very pleased with it. A package of bonus seeds was included. I will order from this company again.
Positive Farmwoman
Atlanta, TX
May 4, 2006
I ordered Luffa gourd seeds and had them within a week! They were nicely packaged and there were even bonus seeds! I planted them on the 1st available date according to my Ed Hume's moon guide and now have several already up! (that's only 4 days!)
The directions for the seeds advised patience as they can take quite a while to come up and that has been my experience in the past (usually 12-14 days) with gourd seeds, but this is also the latest I have ever planted. The temps are already in the mid-eighties in my neck of the woods. That may have had something to do with it.
I am very pleased with the quality of the product I received from Wuv'n Acres. I could tell when I received them that they were fresh and I can tell all concerned that they are definitely viable! I will be ordering from them again in the future.
Positive DariaLei
Plaquemine, LA
April 4, 2006
wuv' n acreas is my favorite! They have a great selection of seeds. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!
Positive dragun
Brigham City, UT
April 1, 2006
Am very pleased with this company. Received my seeds faster than I could have believed possible. Packaged well, growing info on each pkg and a bonus free pkg was sent, even with my small order. Do not be afraid to order from them - well worth it.
Positive amyldean
Fort Gay, WV
March 31, 2006
Everyone was very nice. I looked for hollyhalks and morning glories in my area and could not find them. I found them on your website and was very satified with what I found. Within a few days I was e-mailed that my order would be obn it's way within the next few days.
Company representative comment on March 31, 2006:

On Mar 31, 2006 7:22 AM, Wuv'n Acres added:

Thank you so much, Amy.

When your order arrived in the mail, an email
was sent the same day to let you know of it's
shipment; which went out the very next day.

May your garden be absolutely beautiful now
and always.

Karen Manasco

Positive Vivian_Sharp
Alma, AR
January 26, 2006
I just want to say thank you to Wuv'n Acres Gourden for sending my hollyhock seeds so quickly. I can't wait to get them planted! I had been searching the internet for red hollyhock seeds (which are hard to find) when I ran across Wuv'n Acres Gourden's website. I am really impressed with the large selection of hollyhock seeds they have. They even sent me a free gift of pink hollyhock seeds. I will be checking back with them in June and/or July for additional seeds I would like to purchase. (My order was placed in my husband Michael's name).
Positive sprttrck7
Bullard, TX
July 16, 2005
I am so happy that I have found the Wuv'n acres website! I love to look at all the very beautiful flowers and plants that they offer. I have ordered many seeds from them and they are always sent very quickly and very well represented. I will continue to use this site to build my own garden. Karen is a very sweet. I really envy her gardens. I would love to see her place in person some day. Thanks so much for a great website to browse also. I look forward to more from this page.
Your friend in gardening , Laura
Positive SwampGranny
Woodbine, GA
May 17, 2005
Wonderful website. Pictures are great and explanation of plants and seeds are easy to understand and the choices are many. Hard to choose which ones to order as they are all lovely. Placed an order and received immediate response upon receipt of payment and order shipped safe and sound. Very pleased. Look forward to doing more business with Dave's Garden.
Positive aprilshowers1
galt, CA (Zone 9b)
April 23, 2005
F A S T service, i am so surprised, I went to work and when i got home ( 2 days later) my complete order was in the mail box, thank you...............april
Positive victoryknoll
Valparaiso, IN
April 10, 2005
It is always a Great Experience buying at Wuvie Acres.
Positive pjjm
Mahanoy City, PA
April 1, 2005
Good quality.Quick service.Easy to deal with.Would buy from again.
Positive nlhouse
council bluffs
United States
January 11, 2005
I made just a small order for seeds. They had a good variety to choose from, and my order came quickly. I was so pleased,I am happy to give them my good reference. Thanks...
Positive hollyhocknut
Great Bend, KS
January 7, 2005
OUTSTANDING Seller with ULTRA QUICK Ship!!! Seller informed me of receipt of order and shipping status (this process took minutes--truely QUICK! Seeds arrived nicely packaged and in Wonderful Healthy Condition!!! THE BEST ONLINE PURCHASE I'VE EVER DONE!!!