The scoop on 'Outsidepride.com'

Outsidepride.com

915 North Main Street
Independence, Oregon 97351 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-670-4192
Fax: 1-877-255-8471

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and seeds.

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Positive judyinmound
Mound, MN
September 12, 2014
Posted on March 1, 2014, updated September 12, 2014
I placed an order for 1 item because I was a little put off by the negative reviews, but was very pleased with the results. I received the geranium seeds about 3 days after ordering. They came in a sealed foil pouch and looked fresh. The seed count was generous.

On September 12th, 2014, judyinmound added the following:

Have made another purchase. They came in a timely manner and were packed well. The seed counts are accurate, with a few extras, which is very nice. The geraniums that I grew this year were absolutely beautiful. Germination rates were great. =)
Positive EM007
California City, CA
June 9, 2014
Posted on May 11, 2014, updated June 9, 2014
Posted on May 11, 2014, updated May 11, 2014
In the past year, I ordered approximately $140 of seeds (grass, flowers, and vines) from this company and just placed another order for $37. The service is always quick and the seeds have higher germination rates and better prices than those I bought from other companies.

The only possible error is that my dwarf morning glory mix has only produced blue flowers so far. But I won't quibble over a $5 pack of seeds (and they got the rest of my orders correct).

I noticed some reviewers complaining about failed germination. I just want to point out that seeds and seedlings sown outdoors can dry out or get eaten by insects, birds and other animals. My seeds from Outsidepride have almost 100% germination when started indoors, but much lower rates when sown outside. It really depends on your climate and gardening skills.

On May 11th, 2014, EM007 changed the rating from positive to neutral and added the following:

On June 9th, 2014, EM007 changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

Dealt with customer service for the first time. I reported an item missing in my last shipment. They were polite and sent the missing item to me immediately.
Positive chigeritch
Shawnee, KS
March 28, 2014
So far, so good! Ordered on a Friday night after business hours, the seeds were in my mailbox half way across the US on Tuesday. Shipping was very reasonable for six packages of seeds. Now it is up to me to bring these little seeds to life!
Positive May_Z
Grass Valley, CA (Zone 9a)
January 15, 2014
I recently ordered Gibsonii Castor Bean seeds, Paeony flowering aster, Monarch of the Veldt, and several other seed types from Outside Pride. As of today, the Castor Beans are up (3 days) as are two of the asters (planted five) and one Monarch of the Veldt--both germinated within 4-5 days. That is far faster than usual, and the seedlings look great. I never expected such fast or sure germination. I'm going to be bursting at the seams for space for plants by the time I can move them outdoors. Incredibly impressed with the quality of the seed. I've ordered before and had good returns on the seed, but this time it is exceptional. I see negatives but don't agree. I've ordered a couple of times over the last 7 years. 7 years ago got a pound or so of clover which germinated very well and took off. Got some Verbascum seed earlier this year which also were quick to germinate. I've been very happy with the quality of the seed.
Negative seniorlady
Cleveland, GA
October 30, 2013
This past year I ordered snow in summer seeds (plus the shaker bottle) from this company. I was looking forward to having my entire bank covered with these beautiful flowers and I faithfully followed the directions yet had no plants come up all year. I emailed the company expressing my frustration (remember I'm a senior lady not a computer genius.) I received what I thought was a sarcastic response from someone (in customer service?) informing me that they hadn't had any complaints in the last 13 years. Considering it inappropriate, I told them so and suggested they consider customer service. The same person again responded sarcastically about me expecting good customer service when I was using caps and exclamation marks. I would never order from this company again and would discourage others from doing so. It seems customer service and manners are a thing of the past.
Positive podster
Deep East Texas, TX (Zone 8a)
October 27, 2013
Having just started the herbal seeds I recently received from an Outsidepride order, I decided I need to review.

This is my second order from this company and have received the order in a timely manner (very quickly) and as represented.

The seeds are packed in foil envelopes which make it easy to store what isn't used right away.

I will say the seeds are a bit pricey but what isn't these days!

The varied selection of herbal seeds is amazing. The planting and growth information is a good foundation for plant care.

And, should you require a large volume of seed, they have that option available.

All in all, good site and good people to do business with. I will purchase again ~ thank you. Kristi
Positive BrisbaneAnne
Brisbane, CA (Zone 10b)
October 22, 2013
I ordered several wildflower seeds from them. Good selection. Don't know how well they will germinate until I sow them in Spring. No problem with shipping or packaging though. So far so good.
Positive firefly_in_nh
Deerfield, NH (Zone 5b)
October 12, 2013
Happy so far - ordered about $200 in seeds and everything I ordered came promptly and very well packaged. I really like how much planting information is on each package. Planting temperature is especially helpful to have. (Would recommend adding whether the plant is an annual or a perennial..)

You might find some better prices elsewhere but the selection of seeds is fantastic.. it took me two days to decide what seeds I wanted of the ~800 varieties available that will grow in my zone!

The only frustration I had was my cart kept emptying if I left the site more than an hour or two..Would like if the cart could remain for 2-3 days.

Thanks!
Negative scejka
Saint Louis, MO
September 30, 2013
this company is a sham. I ordered $74. of seeds. they never arrived. there is no phone number with which to contact them. they do not provide a shipping tracker. most importantly you will waste you money because they wont send you your seeds.
Neutral betsyringwald
Salem, OR
September 8, 2013
I purchased both Mini clover and Irish moss from Outsidepride. The miniclover sprouted within 5 days and is much smaller than my white dutch clover that I have planted on a bank. The Irish moss took about 2 weeks to sprout, but now I have a think carpet of greenery!

Note from the Garden Watchdog editors...

It is the policy of the Watchdog that customers cannot publish multiple reviews under different usernames in order to manipulate a company's rating. The rating of this comment was written by the same user who posed as "gregsmithfield." Therefore, these reviews have been changed from a positive to neutral rating so they will not affect the overall ratings given by customers.
Neutral gregsmithfield
Poplar Grove, IL
August 28, 2013
I purchased 12 different seeds from Outsidepride's website. I started them all in trays and had great success with all. I did email a few questions and they got right back to me. Overall I had a great experience and will buy from them again.

Note from the Garden Watchdog editors...

It is the policy of the Watchdog that customers cannot publish multiple reviews under different usernames in order to manipulate a company's rating. The rating of this comment was written by the same user who posed as "betsyringwald." Therefore, these reviews have been changed from a positive to neutral rating so they will not affect the overall ratings given by customers.
Neutral shiggins44
Melrose, NY
July 26, 2013
I bought around 20 seeds from Outsidepride.com about 2 months ago. I planted all the seeds in my greenhouse and every single seed germinated! Some took much longer than others, but the seed quality is excellent.

Note from the Garden Watchdog editors...

It is the policy of the Watchdog that customers cannot publish multiple reviews under different usernames in order to manipulate a company's rating. The rating of this comment was written by the same user who posed as "Don_Whipping." Therefore, these reviews have been changed from a positive to neutral rating so they will not affect the overall ratings given by customers.
Positive kendashi98
Antelope, CA
July 19, 2013
I ordered a dozen packets of seeds through Outsidepride's amazon.com store. I've always been reluctant to spend more than a few cents for seeds in my gardening career, so I didn't know quite what to expect from seeds priced just above my comfort zone. When they arrived in the mail today, the impeccable quality of the packaging and seeds, not to mention the generous quantity of seeds in each packet left me speechless. I was so thoroughly impressed that I had to rush to write a review-that is, after I cut open each packet and admired the precious seeds laying in my hand. Receiving the Outsidepride order really made my day, I'll definitely be back soon.
Neutral Don_Whipping
Eola, OR
July 16, 2013
I recently bought Irish Moss, Magic Carpet, and Mother of Thyme ground cover seeds from Outsidepride. Order number was OUT-398765 and the seed arrived promptly. I planted it in trays indoors and the Irish Moss and Mother of Thyme sprouted within 2 weeks. The magic carpet was slower, but still sprouted within a month's time. I will definitely do business with Outsidepride again.

Note from the Garden Watchdog editors...

It is the policy of the Watchdog that customers cannot publish multiple reviews under different usernames in order to manipulate a company's rating. The rating of this comment was written by the same user who posed as "sjoggoms44." Therefore, these reviews have been changed from a positive to neutral rating so they will not affect the overall ratings given by customers.
Neutral jonnbart
Bend, OR
June 29, 2013
I recently bought Irish Moss and Creeping Thyme Magic Carpet from Outsidepride and their Shake N' Seed bottles (OUT-367894) was my order number. The order was shipped the next day and I was emailed a tracking number. I planted the day after I received the order and the Irish Moss sprouted within 10 days. The magic carpet took quite a bit longer so I emailed Outsidepride. I recieved a return email within 2 hours and they told me it can take up to 28 days to sprout and to keep the seed moist longer. Sure enough, within about another week or so I had sprouts everywhere! I would definitely recommend Outsidepride to everyone.

Note from the Garden Watchdog editors...

It is the policy of the Watchdog that customers cannot publish multiple reviews under different usernames in order to manipulate a company's rating. The rating of this comment was written by the same user who posed as "Physiq." Therefore, these reviews have been changed from a positive to neutral rating so they will not affect the overall ratings given by customers.
Neutral Physiq
Vancouver, WA
June 26, 2013
I have been buying seeds from Outsidepride for years including the miniclover. They always ship fast, the seed is of high quality, directions are right on the packet, and they are always quick to respond if I have a question. I could not be happier with the service I have received from Outsidepride.

Note from the Garden Watchdog editors...

It is the policy of the Watchdog that customers cannot publish multiple reviews under different usernames in order to manipulate a company's rating. The rating of this comment was written by the same user who posed as "jonnbart." Therefore, these reviews have been changed from a positive to neutral rating so they will not affect the overall ratings given by customers.
Positive dremusicmd
June 9, 2013
I have spent this spring re-doing my grandparents extensive property, as my grandfather is at an age he no longer can take care of it like he has in the past and my grandmother recently passed away. I had not ordered from Outsidepride before so when I found their site I was impressed with the quantity of seeds at the price point they were offering. I quickly placed two orders. Only afterward did I come across the negative reviews. I became worried about my purchases but my worries were unfounded. Every order arrived very quickly. My order shipped on the next business day after my order was placed and was in my hands within 3 business days. Packaging was great with detailed instructions on each pack of seeds. Shipping prices were reasonable compared to other sites. I have placed a total of four orders this year so far. All of my seeds have germinated in a reasonable time frame and in adequate quantities. There was one exception. I had ordered some Gomphrena Globosa Purple and very few of the seeds have germinated. I sent an email on a Sunday to their support email to let them know my pleasure dealing with their company and to let them know about my experience with the Gomphrena. Within a few hours (on a Sunday!) Kim contacted me thanking me for my kind words and offered to send me replacement seeds to try again. Having worked in customer service and online/warehouse order fulfillment for a long time I understand the challenges with running a business like theirs. I have to say these orders have been some of the most painless transactions I've experienced. I've had a couple other experiences this season I would care not to repeat with other companies. I would highly recommend this company for your gardening needs and have already recommended them to several friends.
Negative Lamarkia
Williamsburg, VA
March 30, 2013
I bought minclover from Outside Pride and was told by the owner that it was comparable in size to DLF's microclover. I wanted a fescue/small clover mix in my yeard where the clovers did not grow large.

Now established, the minclover is better described as macroclover, or very large clover. The diameter of the leaf is larger than any other lawn clover I have ever used and often exceeds 2 inches in diameter. It also is growing very tall very fast and dwarfing my fescue.

If you truly want small clover to mix with your grass, contact DLF (miniclover developed in Europe) and they will direct you to a distributor.
Positive DGRich53
Janeville, WI
March 16, 2013
I have just received my 3rd order from this company over the past two years and have found them to be 1) professional, 2) courteous 3) an outstanding seed value.

Much of the criticism of this company seems to have absolutely nothing to do with gardening. And, much of that which is seems to have more to due with opportunism than genuine seed issues.

Smart companies, I think, don't fall into a no-win trap like the one they fell info years ago.. I suspect they learned a valuable lesson.
Positive lgp1236
Huntsville, TX
February 5, 2013
First time ordering from this company. VERY PLEASED with the experience! Better quantity than some other online sites. Price a little higher than some, but shipping cheaper. Received seeds very promptly; about 3 days from order, not like some others that make you wait up to 3 months to ship on "their schedule"!
Positive gregkline
Amity, OR
September 24, 2012
I saw the last review and had to comment. I too have planted Combat Extreme turf type fescue as so have two of my neighbors. We are only about 1/2 hour from Outsidepride and they give us free shipping on the seed since we are kind of local. The grass is easy to sprout and has grown great for us the last 3 years. I have not even overseeded and it is still thick and a nice green color. My neighbors this last year were so impressed two of them have since bought from Outsidepride as well. There customer service is fast and friendly as well.
Negative tootsbunny
Churchill, PA
August 15, 2012
Early this spring I bought 50 lbs of Combat Extreme grass seed from this company. After having a landscaper do all the work of de-thatching, liming (pursuant to a pH test), overseeding and fertilizing, the grass came up nicely within about 4 weeks. Three months later (following faithful watering through the dry spell) it looks awful. I sent an email to OutsidePride hoping for advise or a place to rate the product. The "Customer Service" person just called me an idiot and extolled the virtues of this product, borne out by thousands of happy customers who KNOW what they're doing - unlike stupid me. I was floored by the meanness of the response and will not do business with this company again. It's certainly possible that I did something wrong, though I can't imagine what. When a business cares more about its product than its customers, something is seriously wrong. I'm finished with Outsidepride.com.
I just wish I'd known about Dave's Garden. I would have checked here first.
Positive gdzierzon
Grantsville, UT
July 23, 2012
I've ordered from outside pride several times. I am very pleased with their products. I used combat extreme in my back yard to cover about a half acre. It has grown in well. I also use and love their soil doctor product. My front lawn has never look so good. I'm now looking into purchasing some of their ground covers. I will definitely continue doing business with outsidepride.com
Neutral lanceguy
Lakewood, WI
July 18, 2012
I bought LazyMan Soil Doctor for my yard. Order number OUT-281463 a few months ago. After just two applications my lawn looks tons better. The order shipped out the next business day and I received the product 3 days later. It was a good buying experience.

Note from the Garden Watchdog editors...

It is the policy of the Watchdog that customers cannot publish multiple reviews under different usernames in order to manipulate a company's rating. The rating of this comment was written by the same user who posed as "monray22." Therefore, these reviews have been changed from a positive to neutral rating so they will not affect the overall ratings given by customers.
Negative azphyl
Indio, CA
July 12, 2012
The "Web Site" indicated the product as 3.0 oz. of nut killer.
My invoice also stated 3 ounce pouch of nut killer. I received
.03 pouch.
I sent an e-mail asking if the product was back ordered.
Their reply "Sorry for the confusion, but you received one
box which is correct. The web site just converted the .03 in
to 3. The box still covers 1,000 square feet just like the
site says". That may be but, that was not what they
advertised and I can get .03 much cheaper off the shelf,
without paying postage.
Neutral monray22
Halawa, HI
October 13, 2011
Aloha! About 6 weeks ago I bought Seashore Paspalum grass seed from Outsidepride.com. The germination was a little slower than I thought it would be (about 2 to 3 weeks), but once it got started it really came in great! The lawn is nice and thick and this is supposed to be a salt tolerant grass so I think it will work well here in Hawaii. My order number was OUT-214762

Note from the Garden Watchdog editors...

It is the policy of the Watchdog that customers cannot publish multiple reviews under different usernames in order to manipulate a company's rating. The rating of this comment was written by the same user who posed as "Lanceguy." Therefore, these reviews have been changed from a positive to neutral rating so they will not affect the overall ratings given by customers.
Positive Stiche
Kirkland, WA
October 12, 2011
I've ordered from Outsidepride a few times now. Twice for grass seed (Combat Extreme (southern mix) and Showtime) and once for some groundcover (Irish Moss) with the lime/fertilizer mix. Planting was in the Seattle area.
To a previous posters point (and the credit of the company response) the lime mix is a SEPARATE container. you add the seed bag to the lime canister, shake it up well, and sprinkle away. Worked great to fill in between pavers. Took about 6 weeks to grow in full sun, 8 weeks in the shaded areas.
I've planted "Showtime" grass seed twice in my front lawn. It looks incredible and is very soft (fine blades). The first planting was a July planting. The lawn was full in 1 month. Very minimal creep from the grass (less than 1/2" per year)
Combat Extreme was planted in back (for the dogs). It is pretty tough, but not fire-and-forget. Regular fertilizer helped it creep faster into areas the dogs destroyed. In general, the first planting crept about 2-3 inches per year.
My second seeding attempt is about 1.5 weeks old, was a late-September planting. The Showtime is popping up now, but the Combat Extreme is lagging behind (I seem to recall this was the same last time I seeded).

Both grass seeds have been virtually weed free. My first planting was on a new dirt bed (6"-18" of topsoil), as part of a new landscape. Three weeds across the entire yard (3 weeds in a 1500sqft of yard isn't too shabby). My current planting is showing some weed patches (looks like a groundcover), but it's not from the seed. I had one part start to pop before I seeded, and the other patches are identical. It's not lawn-wide, so I know it's not the seed. I'll pick the weeds out by hand once the lawn is established.

As far as the owners personal opinions, I disagree, but don't care. It was wrong to send out that email, but I respect his right to have his opinion. He should have kept it to himself. The company makes a good seed, is prompt in delivery and a mid-order change was as easy as a single email.

I have recommended both the Showtime and Combat Extreme seeds to many friends. The Showtime mix, in particular, garnered a number of comments from neighbors and friends after the first planting. It really does look nice.
Positive Sherry77
October 8, 2011
I recently placed an order for seeds from Outsidepride through Amazon. I received my order surprisingly fast, just a few days after ordering. The seeds are of sufficient quantity and well-packaged. Would buy from them again.
Positive johntheman
Melrose, NY
October 7, 2011
I purchased Outsidepride's Combat Extreme Northern Zone grass seed. Our lawn has not looked this good in over 10 years. Several of our neighbors have come by to marvel at the transition during the last month since we planted the new grass seed. Our lawn is stunning and lovely to look at. Special thanks to Kim for selecting the perfect seed for us!
Negative farmshopper
MacKinleyville, CA
October 5, 2011
I ordered a product from this company and it worked well. I was considering making a large purchase of product to cover a pasture on a agricultural parcel, so I went shopping around for competitors as well as opinions of the products.

Through research I found out about outside pride's email marketing in 2006. Where is the apology for broadcasting this "opinion" to customers?

Honest businesses can sell fertilizer and seed products without misusing direct marketing to sell their "opinion". They had 5 years to provide an explanation or assurance and have failed.
Negative jsimon41
Tegucigalpa
Honduras
September 25, 2011
I bought over $500.00 from outside pride. I am completely disapointed. Soil doctor is no good. Bought hundreds of dollar in seeds, all I got were bottles with lime. I actually spread the contents of the bottles on cookie sheets to find the seeds, not a single seed even under a magnifying glass was found
. Where is this company based? Can anybody investigate or control this company.

Company representative comment on September 25, 2011:
On Sep 25, 2011 9:10 PM, Outsidepride.com responded with:

This posting was just simply absurd. Bottles of lime?? Our Shake 'N Seed bottles are filled with soil, starter fertilizer, and micronutrients. The seed is sold separately. We have not sold bottles premixed in lime in almost a year and the seed was definitely in the bottles. Many ground cover seeds are dustlike and the hydrated lime coats the seed pure white. There is no way you can see the seed in the lime, although I don't believe this person has ever even bought from us. I believe this post was completely fabricated. Our A+ BBB rating speaks for itself and so does our 97% lifetime approval rating in Amazon. It is unfortunate this forum just gets used by those who try going around try to damage companies that have been in business over a decade.

Negative Turtlegaby
Decatur, AL (Zone 8a)
August 10, 2011
I've ordered from them several times Morning Glory Ipomoea tricolor Heavenly Blue, and got every time Ipomoea purpurea purple. The last time I ordered 50 pounds which was drop shipped from an other company. When I realized the seeds, that were marked as Heavenly Blue did not look like Heavenly Blue and called them, I was told, complaints can only be made through email. They allegedly had to get back with the first supplier in India to obtain a photo identification, and i was assured that it is indeed heavenly blue what I got and that seeds from different crops can look differentely and be lighter than usual. I was doubtful, but believed and kept the seeds. Some weeks later after growing, they turn out to be purpurea. Now I am stuck with 50 pounds of seeds that I didn't want. I emailed the company again to let them know and was ignored. Of course! How could they respond to their own lies. They have no idea what they are selling, because they use drop shippers for their orders. Bad business practice. I certainly won't order from them again.
Company representative comment on August 11, 2011:
On Aug 11, 2011 6:40 AM, Outsidepride.com responded with:

There was no mistake made at all with this order. Unfortunately, we believe this person was trying to pull a scam on us. They ordered from us several times, always got the wrong seed, but kep on ordering from us?? This last time they ordered they even increased their order up to 50 lbs. It was immediately shipped to them via a 3rd party vendor. The received the seed very quickly, but did not believe it was the correct seed. We offered to pick the seed up at our expense and refund the order. They said no and they would keep the seed. Almost a month later they said it is the wrong seed and they have 50 lbs of seed that is worthless. Through a long email exchange it can obvious of many fabrications. One of which they did not even have 50 lbs of seed any more because they had been selling it all along. Even though 10 lbs were already sold, we offered to pick up the seed and issue a full reimbursement if it was the incorrect seed. If it was the correct seed we would issue a refund on every pound returned and we would pay all the shipping costs. The customer refused! They wanted to keep all the seed and be us just pay them! Even though the seed was worthless, it couldn't be used, they did not even want us to pick it up and refund them for it? They wanted to keeping sell all the seed and get a refund for the seed which was exactly what they ordered. They also refused to talk to one of our seed experts who could identify and prove the seed was correct. This person refused every option we presented them and all they were looking for was free money. We believe the recession is taking a toll on people and some of them are resorting to nefarious means to get extra cash even though it involves complete dishonesty. We have a A+ BBB rating and a 97% Amazon.com approval rating for our quality and service.

Positive catmandu43
Bella Vista, AR
May 14, 2011
May 14, 2011. I was concerned about some negative order feedback reviews on this site, but decided to order seed from Outsidepride.com anyway. I was pleasantly surprised with an immediate email order confirmation email with a UPS pre-ship tracking number from the company. They shipped one day after the order, UPS was on-time, and it was packaged very well. My purchase experience could not have been more professional or handled better. In Arkansas transition zone.
Negative jlively
Spring Branch, TX
April 6, 2011
Don't deal with these crooks!!! After I placed my order I received a confirmation, an email stating that my order had been processed, another email stating that my order had shipped along with a UPS tracking number. Come to find out it never shipped. I was stuck losing a rental deposit because the seed didn't arrive when it was supposed to. There is no phone number to customer service so I emailed and the person that responded was rude and didn't help at all. I ended up charging back my credit card AND filing a BBB Complaint!
Company representative comment on August 11, 2011:
On Aug 11, 2011 6:31 AM, Outsidepride.com responded with:

Unfortunately, this person was a victim of an inventory malfunction. The web site inventory was off so it allowed an order to be process even though there was no inventory. The next day when this was noticed and the order was to be shipped, the customer was immediately notified we did not have the inventory and he was immediately refunded. He did not issued a chargeback as he was immediately refunded so this is a complete lie. He also never filed a BBB complaint at all as he was immediately taken care of so this is also a complete lie. We wish customers would at least tell the truth about their experience with us. We did make a mistake, but we took care of it immediately.

Positive gidget01
Stormville, NY
March 25, 2011
Posted on March 18, 2011, updated March 25, 2011
This was my irst order with this company. Received product in timely manner. However, that's the only good thing.
I ordered what I thought were "shake" containers of groundcover seed -- but received envelopes of seed instead. I'll work with what I got, lesson learned. Also ordered a garden hose sprayer of fertilizer. It arrived damaged and leaked EVERYWHERE. What a mess. Only about 1/4 bottle remains. I called the company to express my disappointment about the seeds and to see how to use the rest of the fertilizer since the bottle neck actually cracked off. The people that answer ONLY take orders. The "order support" department only accepts emails, and I was told will not call me back. Despite my specific request to speak with a human being about how to use what I received from them. My name, order number and email address were taken and I was told I'd recieve an email from them soon.
Stuff happens in the mail, so I'm understanding about that, and I never call companies with problems until now. Not being able to reach a person and get my questions answered quickly and painlessly will make this company last on my list to order from ever again.
On March 25th, 2011, gidget01 changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

Was extremely surprised to receive email back from this company. Although the initial phone support person was not very helpful, the person who emailed me back (several times) was extremely helpful. This company went as far as to ship me a replacement bottle of the product that arrived damaged -- for free. Had not expected that at all.

I would definitely purchase product from this company again knowing that they do have concerned order support people who will do right by their customers. I still wish you could speak to a person about an order, but they answer email quickly and they treated me more than fairly.
Positive lido33t
raleigh, NC (Zone 7b)
November 7, 2010
I bought a 2lb bag of white dutch clover seed from outsidepride. It was the very reasonably priced and I received the seeds within a few days. I had a very high germination rate and my back yard looked green and lush for the first time in years, despite my terrible clay soil. (I also mixed it with 50% fescue grass seed which I bought from the hardware store down the street) I have since ordered 3 more bags of clover over the past 6 months. All seeds were shipped within days and I have had a high percentage of germination. I will continue to order from them in the future. I wish I could post before and after pictures. I actually get compliments on my lawn for the first time in years.
Positive RickCorey_WA
Everett, WA (Zone 8a)
September 21, 2010
Their price on a mixed-purpose garden innoculant for legumes, vetchs, peas, beans etc was far the best I found, and they were one of the few not out-of-stock.

Their shipping cost was very reasonable and you could find out what it would be before giving a credit card number and address. The website was easy to navigate.

I placed an order before reading these reviews. I haven't had time to get any newsletter propaganda yet, but if they really try to post fluff reviews of themselves here, I would still boycott them for lack of integrity.
Positive bjplack
Benton County, AR (Zone 6b)
March 13, 2010
I Recieved 1000 Ice Plant"Table Mountain",and 5000 Sedum"Dragon's Blood" ground cover seed within a week,
and both were a great success, and are ready to plant. I will order again, if I need anything more.
Positive WildFlower_Girl
Keizer, OR (Zone 8a)
September 14, 2009
Earlier this year I ordered Outsidepride's " Annual Short Wild Flower Mix." I had never grown wildflowers, and I emailed them for some help with planting. Their service was great! And, I have thoroughly enjoyed my colorful wildflowers all summer. Great seed and great service, thank you!
Positive lawnguru
Vancouver, WA
August 25, 2009
I recently bought rye grass seed for my lawn from Outsidepride.com. This shipment arrived in four to five days just as the email notification said it would. It came with a planting guide and I followed the directions. The seed starting sprouting within 6 days! I now have a beautiful, weed free rye grass lawn. Now I just need to get a mower to keep up with it.