The scoop on 'Plants of Perfection'

Plants of Perfection

25167 58th Avenue
Langley, British Columbia V4W 1G6 (Canada)

Comments:

Positive TropicalCA
Ottawa
Canada
September 4, 2005
In my opinion, Plants of Perfection is the best nursery in Canada. Cristina, the owner, is so knowledgable, responsive and always ready to help. The quality of plants is the best, the packing is so professional, I am so amazed how she could put so many plants in one box without breaking them. The packing must take her hours to do it and she doesn't even charge the handling fee.

I just ordered about 10 plants from her in July, before the order, I wrote about 20 emails on different plants question, most of them answered the next day. The shipping is very affordable due to the packing. I got the shipping just in two days (From Vancouver to Ottawa), after unpacking, every single plant recovered in one day and show new growth immediately. I realized that all her plants are outside grown, not greenhouse tender babies, so they have very strong root system and adapt to new environments much faster than greenhouse plants.
If I ever looking for plants again, this is the first nursery I am going to check first.

Positive leilak
Montreal
Canada
May 12, 2005
I found Plants of Perfection on a Yahoo search for jasmines in Canada. I knew right away I was dealing with a professional but when my plants arrive yesterday I was even more impressed by how carefully and neatly they had been packaged. The plants are beautiful and very healthy. Thank you Cristina! I look forward to future purchases.
Positive IMCANADIAN
Moose Jaw, SK (Zone 3a)
May 11, 2005
Today I received many plants from Cristina, everyone of them is healthy, large and pest free. This wonderful women and her company is an asset to the Canadian plant world! I am looking forward to ordering again. Joelle
Positive OldFlowerGirl
Castlegar, BC (Zone 6b)
September 29, 2004
Awesome service. Cristina was very friendly and helpful in my purchase of one of her lovely Brugmansias. Very, very quick delivery time and so well packaged. I am truly impressed. The plant was lovely and healthy on arrival. I would definately deal with Plants of Perfection again and recommend it to others.

Positive purplepinkpolka
Leesburg, VA
May 2, 2004
Cristina was very helpful and responsive to my questions. I'm quite happy with my order and would definately order from her again.
Positive CWT
June 24, 2003
I purchased a Flowering Maple and a Gardenia in May 2003 and both arrived in good shape. They were helpful, answered all questions put to them via email, were communicative and offered suggestions to ensure the plants continued to thrive. Definitely would order plants from them again.
Edmonton, Alberta
Positive Lilypon
Moose Jaw, SK (Zone 3b)
May 13, 2003
I ordered from Plants of Perfection for the first time this
year. I received my order very quickly and in excellent
shape. I found the owner to be very helpful and quick with
replies. I was most impressed with the well rooted cuttings
that I received...she deserves a four star rating!
On September 4th, 2004, Lilypon added the following:

2004 I put another order in with Cristina's Plants of Perfection and again I received extremely healthy well rooted plants. If you are interested in exotic tropicals her site is a must........deserves to be in Dave Gardens Top 20 companies!!
On June 2nd, 2005, Lilypon added the following:

Spring 2005 I received another order from Cristine and again was very, very pleased with the plants she had sent me. Thank you Cristine for such a wonderful assortment of really gorgeous and healthy plants.
On June 2nd, 2005, Lilypon added the following:

Spring 2005 I received another order from Cristina and again was very, very pleased with the plants she had sent me. Thank you Cristina for such a wonderful assortment of really gorgeous and healthy plants.
Positive ClaireK
Dawson Creek, BC
December 3, 2002
WOW! What amazing service. Plant came in perfect condition, Cristina was SO helpful. The plant came really fast and was packaged perfectly. I would definately buy from her again. I can't say enough.
Positive IngaMi
November 12, 2002
I put in my first order with Plants of Perfection just over a week ago, and I am very impressed with the quick response from the owner, she e-mailed me immediately with the information that she had what I needed, and other information that I wanted as well. I will definitely order from Plants of Perfection again. ( I can't wait for spring when I can order plants as well as seeds ).
Positive SueDenim
October 20, 2002
I recently discovered Plants of Perfection and contacted them electronically. After several informative email exchanges I placed a small perennial order. My new plants arrived promptly in perfect condition with healthy root systems. Good follow up email exchange too. I would gladly order from them again.