The scoop on 'Windy Ridge Farm Daylily Gardens'

Windy Ridge Farm Daylily Gardens

9370 S. State Road 63
Hillsdale, Indiana 47854 (United States)

Comments:

Positive shawnmichael
Newbury, VT
August 15, 2004
I ordered from this wonderful nursery last year and am extremely pleased with the results. I ordered 8 different daylily varieties. My plants came packaged wonderfully, very large and healthy. All plants survived the cold Vermont winter and have bloomed beautifully this summer. I plan to place another order soon and highly recommend Windy Ridge Farm Daylilies.
Positive danelleleigh
May 29, 2004
I purchased some lillies today from Windy Ridge and it was such a lovely experience. It is early in the season, so not many were blooming yet. They had some binders with beautiful pictures of their lillies. I chose the ones that I wanted and they they dug them up for me. Their prices are very reasonable and the owners are very knowledgeable and helpful. It was so nice to deal with people who obviously enjoy their flowers. I hope to go back soon!!!!