The scoop on 'Lighthouse Gardens'

Lighthouse Gardens

Lighthouse Gardens
Melvindale, Michigan 48122 (United States)

Phone: 313-388-4819

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive Lilyofthenight
Victoria, TX (Zone 9a)
June 3, 2011
I won several seed auctions from Cindy over at Lily Auction. She is by far one of the best communicators I have EVER dealt with online, very prompt at answering questions and so nice to deal with. The seeds have not arrived yet, but I am sure they will soon. I know I won't be disappointed.
Positive nanny_56
Putnam County, IN (Zone 5b)
May 9, 2009
I purchased and have received a daylily I have wanted for a long time from Cindy at very reasonable price. She even sent a bonus even though I had only purchased 1 plant. They are showing new growth in only a week of having been planted! Highly recommend!
Positive crazy4brugs
Kansasville, WI (Zone 5a)
December 14, 2008
I purchased seeds from Cindy. She is an excellent person to buy from. Looking forward to purchasing plants from her.
Positive sadie_mae
Central, KY (Zone 6b)
May 24, 2006
I ordered 4 of Cindy's intros, they looked great and were well packaged. She's a great lady and is super easy to communicate with, I'll be watching for future intros.
Positive Tree_Climber
Brown City, MI (Zone 5a)
May 4, 2006
On top of being a great lady to deal with, Cindy sells top quality plants and seeds, and has beautiful introductions of her own.

I highly recommend her great customer service, plants and seeds.

Positive ruby42
Cape May Court House, NJ (Zone 7a)
February 20, 2005
I bought plant's from Cindy last fall and I too was VERY happy with all of them!

I got several of her Lighthouse intro's and I will be watching for more!
Positive carolann
Auburn, NH
September 21, 2002
Outstanding source for daylilies! Owner, Cindy Tyrrell, sells over on eBay at liliesflower-lady - top quality plants, she also is hybridizer and sells her own hybrids. Many are listed now on this site and all begin with "Lighthouse" in their names. Don't miss out dealing with this fine lady and her outstanding plants!
Company representative comment on November 2, 2004:
Thanks for your support carolann. Just wanted to mention a little name change, that I am now seller lighthousegardens on Ebay.