The scoop on 'Sporeworks.com'

Sporeworks.com

UT Box 16511
Knoxville, Tennessee 37996 (United States)

Comments:

Positive mnmshow
Albuquerque, NM
May 21, 2011
Ordered from them twice now. They are easy to contact by phone and email, they are quick to ship, and they have quality products. What more could you ask for?
Positive palikaribc2ad
April 16, 2004
palikariabc2ad i posted about the spore works complaining to anyone who would listen that i wasn't happy with thweir service questioning their practices (wingeing) i proposed that if they were to make good with my demands or help me resolve my problem i would retract my statement and undergo a slf imposed abuse session online in a hope to undo any damage this now well proven ethical company may have endured thanks to my shortsightedness and lack of faith in the human race in general so here goes *&(#$###*><":*&*&*&###@+^)$#!@!@$%&**(&^(*&^*(&*(^7845542352353342345#$%$%#$ now anything else spore works would like to add is probably well founded as i have seen in dealing with them their judgement would be well founded educated even now they have sent me the strains i had ordered plus a bonus i think it is called chitawan this is after sending me a number of e-mails trying to see how we could resolve my situation this was done in amost timely and understanding manner (only a day or so after i posted on w.d. i received an e-mail then within 2weeks they had served me with my products and a bonus microscopy kit)thankyou spore works for everything i am already in the process of re-ordering additional supplies mostly because of the service i received i didnt have much time to post this annulment and i've already gone over if this is a undecipherable rant no bother i'll be posting my graces again soon so THE SPORE WORKS IS GOOD ONE AMERICAN JOE
Negative palikariabc2ad
March 25, 2004
Sent an international order on 5 March 2004, waited till 25 March 2004 - still no word. Performed a status check on Western Union order was told the order was cashed on 11 March 2004 (6days after I sent it.)

In the meantime, I have dealth with other companies who with a two-week deficit (that is, I sent an order off to them on 12 March 2004) they have confirmed and sent me my product several days ago (making them up to two weeks faster than Sporeworks, assuming they sent me anything and that it comes tomorrow.) Now I don't want to bash them, but...

NO CORRESPONDENCE
NO CONFIRMATION
NO DELIVERY

But the order is cashed just 6 days after being sent from Australia, though technological advances have cut down delivery times, you have to admit 6 days shows that Sporeworks is pretty efficient at taking money, how's about taking care of business, i.e., the public at large.

I'll poast some more winges if nothing eventuates, or retract all my statements and call myself a winger if mister postman delivers my goods. Please help me to my spore prints.
On March 26th, 2004, palikariabc2ad added the following:

SINCE MY INITIAL POST I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED (THANKS TO GARDEN WATCHDOG) BY THE SPORE WORKS THEY HAVE SHOWN TO BE MORE THAN WILLING TO HELP FIND A SOLUTION AND CAUSE FOR ANY PROBLEM ARISING OUT OF THE SENDING LOSS OR DELAY OF MY ORDER AS I ORIGINALLY POSTED AL I WANT IS A STATUS REPORT AND SOLUTION THE SPORE WORKS PEOPLE HAVE SHOWN BY THEIR PROMPT RESPONSE THAT THEY ARE CONCERNED WITH THEIR CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION I'LL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED(I CAN FEEL SOME SELF ABUSE AND A RETRACTION COMING ON)