The scoop on 'Best Carnivorous Plants'

Best Carnivorous Plants

Comments:

Positive flytrapstore
Ashland, OR
May 2, 2012
I was part of a large group order placed from the United States. The plants (flytraps) were healthy upon arrival and the quantity received was more than expected. Would order from BCP again!
Positive Equilibrium
March 18, 2007
I too have always been pleased. You do need to have your ducks in a row when ordering overseas but this nursery was top notch and they have always had all of the requisite paperwork as well as requisite phytos included with my orders when they shipped.

Their plants were extremely healthy and well packed to survive shipping overseas. I also received more than one of every species I ordered plus a few.

Very pleasantly surprised. No language barriers what so ever which made communication easy.
Positive Ispahan
Chicago, IL (Zone 6a)
October 20, 2005
While I was wary of ordering overseas, Best Carnivorous Plants had some plants that I wanted that were unavailable anywhere else. So I placed an order and several weeks later received a box full of wonderfully healthy, wonderfully packed plants. What a great experience! They threw in tons of interesting, unexpected freebies and since they sell their plants by the "portion" rather than individually, I received multiple specimens of each plant I ordered.
Positive GiantSchnauzer
April 14, 2003
I am very happy with Best Carnivorous Plants. Fast response to emails, they do as they have promised, are very easy to deal with, and excellent plants are always sent. Highly Trustworthy. The name says it all, BEST Carnivorous Plants!

Also, they've got an excellent website if you're looking for pictures of carnivorous plants. :o)
Positive GreenDragonVFT
March 15, 2003
I received a Pygmy Sundew gemmae starter kit from Best Carnivorous Plants in November of 2002. Each speices was packaged in its own moist paper envelope and labled. I was very pleased with the number of gemmae sent/species. There were only a few that did not survive and this number was much less than expected. I am very happy with my dealings with Best Carnivorous Plants.