The scoop on 'Flytrap Lady'

Flytrap Lady

Hampstead, North Carolina 28443 (United States)

Comments:

Positive FEEDME
Warsaw, NC
December 28, 2004
FLYTRAP LADY has great venus flytraps at a great price. She offers an educational activity coloring book with the neatest cartoon character.
"VINNY" THE MEAT-EATING VENUS FLYTRAP
I ordered the coloring book along with the plant kit and I can only say that this is a great gift idea for children of all ages. Check out her site, it is very informative.
Positive Tarbabie
January 22, 2003
I found the Flytrap Lady to be very helpful. She helped me to decide which plants would be best for my business. I am very delighted to have found such a wonderful lady to work with, and at the same time one so knowledgeable. These plants have great medical uses, and children just love these "Little Shop of Horror Creatures." I reccomend for everyone to check this out. I also hear that she is getting ready to come out with a childrens eduacational coloring book. I can't wait.

- The Real Heel
Positive Debralee
January 7, 2003
The carnivorous plants I recieved are of exceptional quality and the price is very reasonable. The service was great as well.
Positive flytraplady
Hampstead, NC
January 6, 2003
These plants are great and very affordable. There are many variety of carnivorous plants available; they are nursery propagated and we are dedicated to the preservation of natural plant habitat.

We are mail order, located right in the heart of flytrap country. Happy Trails:)
On April 13th, 2009, flytraplady changed the rating from to positive and added the following:

Check FAR-OUT "VENUS FLYTRAP" Gifts at:
THEE VENUS VENUE
A CARNIVOROUS"PIC-A-PET"PLANT FARM

T-Shirts*GrowKits*Educational ColoringBook/
"BABY FLYTRAP"PET PLANT KIT

"BUG ME BABY"! "CATCHYA LATER"!

FLYTRAPLADY.com