The scoop on 'Armstrong Nursery (Armstrong Garden Centers)'

Armstrong Nursery (Armstrong Garden Centers)

2200 E. Route 66, Suite 200
Glendora, California 91740-4673 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-557-5268

Visit Armstrong Nursery (Armstrong Garden Centers) at:

Comments:

Positive Kell
Northern California, CA (Zone 9b)
April 29, 2013
I have bought so many plants at the 2 Armstrongs in Northern California. More at the one in Dublin. I have never had a problem with my points that lead to a good discount. Once when vising Southern California I went to visit 2 there. I bought several plants including a tree at one and had no room in my car. At no charge, they added it to a shipment to the Dublin store in Northern California where I picked them up in perfect condition. The Dublin store has also special ordered leaf mold I think it is called for me since the stores in my area do not carry it. I love Armstrongs!
Negative Hypatia10
Santa Monica, CA
April 26, 2013
I am an old customer, I mean from way back. Armstrong is supposed to give you points based on your dollar amount of purchases. Mine is not nearly what it should be. I have to find the time to locate all my receipts, total them up, and ask management to make the adjustment. I should not have to do that.
Negative Lucy11
Encino, CA
June 22, 2009
This company employs pathological liars who make a fool out of their customers. This is the story: I wanted to exchange a rose bush I had bought at Armstrong. I went to the San Fernando Valley location at Magnolia and Coldwater. They had to special order the one I wanted. I got a telephone message from a guy called Dave informing me that the rose had arrived and I could go in at any time to pick it up. I went in and the rose was nowhere to be found. Neither was Dave. Another guy called Jose told me a convoluted story that my rose was in Pasadena?! and he asked the truck guy to bring it to the store. This was 10 AM. I went back at 4 PM. Another story again about why the truck could not make it but not to worry as Jose promised the truck would be in by 6 PM. No need to say that it did not happen. I left the rose I wanted to exchange at the nursery (a pretty expensive one) and of course I did not get a new one. I spent my entire Sunday (Father's Day!!) trying to get the phantom rose. Let me tell you I have never dealt with such a dishonest company. These people really do anything to make a buck.
Negative ginofxf
Sun City, CA
March 18, 2007
When I return a fruit tree that had died the clerk always questions my receipt. I buy different items at the nursery and I have difficult finding the correct price of the tree.

All the items are lump together so it's hard to find the exact price I paid for the tree.

I think I'm be cheated on the price I paid and the price they refund me.
Positive TomMortell
Costa Mesa, CA (Zone 10a)
February 11, 2006
Last year I ordered a Black Manukka grape from a local Armstrong
Garden Center. Something happened and they did not get any.
I asked the store manager, Daniel Troung, to try to get me one
next year. Still none this January.
He twisted arms at corporate headquarters and got me one.
Good going Armstrong.
Positive dzejna
Fort Worth, TX
February 25, 2003
Ordered some roses for the first time from this company. All arrived in time, as specified, nice quality bareroot roses, liked the variety. Very satisfied!
Positive lkeehne
January 22, 2003
Mr. Lincoln Roses were a bad batch last year. Had several not take off like they should have. Took bad to Armstrong and was replaced.
My neighbor had a sorry looking one during the year and I told him to take it back and he did. They replaced that as well.
Way to go Armstrong. Everyone can get a bad batch, but if you don't back up your products you are the bad batch. In this case you came out smelling like roses.

Good Job, Larry - La Verne