The scoop on 'Jim's Orchid Supplies'

Jim's Orchid Supplies

4157 Lebanon Rd
Fort Pierce, Florida 34982 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Susan26
Ace, TX
August 17, 2005
I have used Jim's Orchid Supplies for several years and have always gotten good service from them. Their shipping has always been on time and arrived when they advised it would.
Negative Nobody
Frankfort, KY
February 10, 2005
OK, so I placed an order on Jan. 12th. I was just moving to KY from IL, so I put the office addrress in KY. I didn't hear back until I moved after (Jan. 15th ish), and read the message on Jan. 18th. Basically, he wrote to me that the UPS did not recognize this address. OKay, so I sent him the office's address again, but this time the precise one with little more info. And....he sent it to Illinois! I kept sending him about his explanation. I also think he should either refund for the shipping charge or pay for the UPS charge so that the items that I ordered would be sent to KY from IL. He does not respond to my e-mail at all, and it is absolutely a waste of my time and money. Will never buy from him again.
On February 14th, 2005, Nobody added the following:

Well, I have sent the owner one message when I notified about the address confirmation, and one when I realized the owner sent it to the old address, and another when I asked the owoner to either refund the shipping fee or pay for the re-delivery. No answer whatsoever. None.

The owner claims that he never received a message from me. Well, it *may* happen once in a while, but all messages very conveniently? And I get messages from him until I confirmed about the address? I have to say that's very interesting, indeed.

Company representative comment on February 11, 2005:
From Jim Jarvis owner of Jimís Orchid Supplies.

The customer sent a bad address we tried to contact them by e-mail and phone with no response. We decided to send the order to the billing address. We thought this was the best thing to do. The customer has never contacted me by either phone or e-mail. They say in there complaint they tried to contact me via e-mail. I can only say I never received any correspondence from NOBODY.

Also as a comment to the owners of this web site. I think you should contact the merchant before you let someone slam them. Also you should not allow someone to post without stating who they are.

Positive EskieLeia
Leesville, SC (Zone 8a)
February 4, 2005
Ordered wood orchid baskets and plastic orchid baskets from Jim's and received very good service. Shipment arrived quickly with no backorders. They send very informative e-mails about when to expect your shipment. Very high quality wooden baskets (that you would pay triple the price at places like Lowe's). I am very pleased with this company and intend to order from them again in the near future.