The scoop on 'Orchids 'R' Us (Camp Lot A Noise Tropicals)'

Orchids 'R' Us (Camp Lot A Noise Tropicals)

4084 47th Street
Sarasota, Florida 34235 (United States)

Visit Orchids 'R' Us (Camp Lot A Noise Tropicals) at:

Comments:

Positive CaptMicha
Brookeville, MD (Zone 7a)
April 30, 2007
I ordered a B. medusae from this company a few days ago.

I liked that they provided many payment options. Paypal, credit card, cash (I think), etc.

Although the orchid wasn't shipped the next day I purchased it, the shipping was pretty fast.

When it arrived, I was very impressed with the large specimen that I received. I've ordered this orchid from another company before and never knew that the leaves were supposed to be this big because the other company sent me a less generous sized orchid.

The only flaw that I found is that the roots were very dry when I took it out of the box. It's fair to assume that something may have gone wrong during shipping or something else or maybe even that their packaging method isn't great.

All in all, I was pretty happy with my large, healthy, albeit dry rooted orchid.