The scoop on 'Parkside Orchid Nursery'

Parkside Orchid Nursery

2503 Mountain View Drive
Ottsville, Pennsylvania 18942 (United States)

Visit Parkside Orchid Nursery at:

Comments:

Positive flyingstar
Exton, PA
July 8, 2008
I was very impressed when I visited the site last weekend. The staff were very friendly. Their plants are healthy and the price is reasonable. Will definitely go again. Highly recommended!
Positive benjikenji
Fairfax, VA
December 28, 2007
I just received my first orchids from Parkside Orchids today and I feel I must praise them for the wonderful packaging and most importantly the quality of the orchids themselves. The two orchids survived with flying colors the cold December here in Virginia. Not a singl bud broke or froze, thanks to the first class packaging. John had sent me an email updating me where the package was earlier in the day before the orchids arrived. What service!!! How many companies would do that? Not too many I'm sure. Thank you very much for a wonderful orchid nursery which I am sure will order from again :)
Positive frenchyy
Columbus, IN
October 28, 2007
What a treat!!!
I had several plants shipped to Indiana I could not believe the quality of the plants and the great packing. The plants had double spikes with buds when I received them and I didn't lose a single one to the shipping process. They use the nice clips for their spikes and the medium was fresh and clean. I cant wait to order again!! I recommend them highly!!
Positive JeffLuther
Grove City, PA
July 2, 2007
One of the best Orchid companies out there! enough said!
Positive lothianjavert
North East, MD (Zone 6b)
March 22, 2007
We go to Parkside (about 2 1/2 hours away) at least twice a year. We love the great selection of interesting hybrids and species, and how wonderfully healthy all of the plants are. Also, if you happen to need any help, the staff is great!
Positive katwoman77
Hanover, PA (Zone 7a)
February 27, 2007
I am addicted to this nursery and their huge and healthy orchids. The customer service is excellent.
I received wonderful emails to keep me abreast of the shipping when we had a bit of nasty weather.
The packing was perfect, the orchids were all healthy and growing and gorgeous. I am very please and will continue to order from them.
Thanks!!
Positive sigmatostalix
New Tripoli, PA
February 21, 2006
Parkside is the cream of the crop as far as orchid nurseries are concerned. I had a wonderful experience at their facility...their plants are in pristine condition, greenhouses are well organized and insect free. I didn't even see a single yellowing leaf or fading flower. They carry many wonderful species orchids as well as an almost endless hybrid inventory. Their cultural techniques are superb, and their staff is knowlegeable. I am also a member of the frequent purchase program. I would highly recommend this nursery as I have personally viewed the facility and found it to be spectacular. 100% positive experience!! :-)
Positive Susan26
Ace, TX
August 17, 2005
I ordered from Parkside at the suggestion of a friend and couldn't believe the quality of the plants or the great packing job. The plants were in spike/flower when I received them and I didn't lose a single one to the shipping process. I recommend them highly!!
Positive klem_a_tis
near des moines, IA (Zone 5a)
July 9, 2005
I have ordered plants in spike/bloom several times from Parkside Orchids,

The order process flows smoothly.

Weather conditions (cold) are factored in their shipping.

Plants are well protected and packed.

A source for your consideration the next time you order orchids.
Positive AngelSong
Victoria, TX (Zone 9b)
May 9, 2003
I ordered a Phal for a Mother's Day gift. My order was placed over the phone on a Monday - Tom was incredibly helpful and discussed every part of how the orchid would be sent. My delivery was shipped USPS on the next Tuesday, arrived Thursday, heat packs still warm, and orchid well packed. Photos I have seen show the orchid full-size, with seven buds, and incredible leaves.

Great Company! I strongly recommend them to anyone interested in orchids. :)
Positive garakpsu
Columbus, NJ
January 9, 2003
I love this place. I've shopped there for years, I'm on the frequent buyer program. The greenhouses are remarkably clean. Never a bug, a dead flower, or a weed!!!
The staff really knows their stuff too!