The scoop on 'Tropical Gardens of Maui'

Tropical Gardens of Maui

200 Iao Valley Road
Wailuku, Hawaii 96793 (United States)

Comments:

Positive rmlawless
Garner, NC (Zone 7b)
July 30, 2008
I ordered a set of three seedlings of Typhonodorum lindleyanum on 7/15/08. They were shipped as promised on 7/28 and arrived on 7/30. The plants were packed very well and arrived in great shape. I will definitely order from this company again.
Positive BananaRay
Louisville, KY
October 28, 2003
Great company to deal with. I have ordered several times from them and they even filled requests for plants that were not listed on their site. Last winter I ordered a variety of plants during cold weather. The delivery person did not read the box and left them to freeze on my porch. All it took was one email to the Tropical Gardens and a new shipment of replacement plants was being sent to me at no charge. I can not sing enough praise for them. Thanks.