The scoop on 'Arrowhead Dahlias'

Arrowhead Dahlias

10567 Rd 37
Ft. Lupton, Colorado 80621 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: Free price list

Comments:

Positive psudan
Mentor, OH
May 4, 2013
This is the third company that I've dealt with this Spring for the first time. Some of the best tubers I've ever seen. I wish the ones I stored this Winter looked this good.
Positive idanou
Provincetown, MA (Zone 7a)
March 31, 2012
I've dealt with quite a few dahlia suppliers and this happens to be one of the better ones. I gave them a trial order of a few tubers, all of which arrived in perfect condition, each with a clear eye, often multiple eyes. They also very generously included two bonus tubers for my very small four tuber order. Both great varieties. Fast and easy transaction, shipping. Very helpful and prompt when contacted. Best of all their tubers are really inexpensive compared and the quality is most definitely there. I highly recommend Arrowhead, will do business with them in the future.
Positive russ9673
Denver, CO
April 11, 2011
While I did not end up ordering from Calvin (a friend gave me some divisions of her tubers), I found him to be pleasant, informative and very willing to help in any way he could. If his product is half as good as his service, I would highly reccomend doing business with him.
Positive edewitt
Boise, ID
July 16, 2010
Ordered from them earlier this year all tubers were reasonably priced, produced eyes, and they sent me some bonus tubers as well. Shipping prices were reasonable and well packaged to make sure there was no damage to the dahlia tubers during shipping. Definitely will be doing more business with them in the future.
Positive tunafan
Oklahoma City, OK
March 28, 2005
Arrowhead is operated by Calvin Cook. I have bought from them for 2 years now and each experience has been great. Tubers all were in good shape and grew true to type. Also Calvin is very kind in sending bonus tubers when you order from him.