The scoop on 'Backyard Greenhouses'

Backyard Greenhouses

2549 Dougall Ave
Windsor, Ontario N8X 1T5 (Canada)

Phone: 1-800-665-6263

Comments:

Positive airren
Alabaster, AL (Zone 7b)
November 2, 2003
After much research I finally decided to buy the Juliana Premium 9.9 greenhouse. I shopped around for awhile and finally purchased the item from Backyard Greenhouses. Shipping was quick, but some of the boxes were damaged in shipping. I sent an email to Backyard and "Shelley" called me immediately and asked about the damage etc. As I started to assemble the greenhouse I figured out that the only thing missing from the box was some screws and nuts. I contacted Shelley again and the screws and nuts were promptly shipped to me. The only hitch I had was American Express charging me $81 for "conversion fees" for Canadian dollars. I would definitely purchase from Backyard Greenhouses again - but I wouldn't use AMEX! I highly recommend this company. As someone who runs a support department, I must commend Backyard Greenhouses and Shelley for their fine service.