The scoop on 'G.I. Designs'

G.I. Designs

700 Colorado Blvd. #120
Denver, Colorado 80206 (United States)

Phone: 1-866-287-8660

Company Comment, posted on October 10, 2002:
Unique hand-crafted copper arbors, gazebos, trellises, furniture, copper art and accessories. Custom work welcome. Purveyors of copper weathervanes, cupolas, landscape lighting and many other accessories for home & garden. Member BBB.

Comments:

Positive helenj
Columbus, OH
October 11, 2007
I am just a little leary of ordering online but found my local garden centers lacking when it came to garden trellises or arbors. I called GI Designs and had to leave a message and was called back by a very nice young lady who was very patient with me and all of my questions.

Needless to say, I did go ahead and ordered a large garden arbor and was very pleased with it. I was lacking a few parts due to the gardener that I hired lost them and the people at GI Designs were very helpfull in getting some replacement parts to me.

I had not realized that they also sell copper tables and other home decor but since early spring when I purchased the arbor, I have placed 5 separate orders with them and each time I have been very pleased with the quality of their products and service.

At times it is hard to reach them on the first try but they always return my calls. I am a happy customer and will shop again.