The scoop on 'Royal Palm Enterprises'

Royal Palm Enterprises

Kurtistown, Hawaii 96760 (United States)

Phone: 1-866-255-0240

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive dottnmd
Hagerstown, MD (Zone 6b)
March 3, 2005
I just made my first purchase from Royal Palms and I must say it was very pleasant. I found them while doing a search for a plant and the prices were so reasonable that I thought I would give them a try. I am so pleased with the speedy delivery, prices and the packaging was the especially good. I look forward to returning them for another purchase in the near future.

Positive brandal
September 3, 2003
This is a first class place, ordered lots of beautiful plants and I even ordered more plants for my sister in another state and they came thru with all the orders. One plant died on me and they replaced it with another. I did not expected that, they are honest and fast on deliveries.I trust this Company. Thanks. Will order more next year. ALOHA