We rolled out several small fixes on January 29. If you encounter any problems, please report them in the designated thread in the DG Site Updates forum.

The scoop on 'Royal Palm Enterprises'

Royal Palm Enterprises

Kurtistown, Hawaii 96760 (United States)

Phone: 1-866-255-0240

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive dottnmd
Hagerstown, MD (Zone 6b)
March 3, 2005
I just made my first purchase from Royal Palms and I must say it was very pleasant. I found them while doing a search for a plant and the prices were so reasonable that I thought I would give them a try. I am so pleased with the speedy delivery, prices and the packaging was the especially good. I look forward to returning them for another purchase in the near future.

Positive brandal
September 3, 2003
This is a first class place, ordered lots of beautiful plants and I even ordered more plants for my sister in another state and they came thru with all the orders. One plant died on me and they replaced it with another. I did not expected that, they are honest and fast on deliveries.I trust this Company. Thanks. Will order more next year. ALOHA