The scoop on 'Yost Family Garden'

Yost Family Garden

7136 York Road
Pataskala, Ohio 43062 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Tree_Climber
Brown City, MI (Zone 5a)
May 4, 2006
My purchases from the Yost family were on the Lily Auction.

Recieved Huge fans of ITZA BUTTE and a cultivar I requested as my bonus.

I also purchased a Yost seedling 5 pack, and recieved 6 seedlings. Biggest "seedlings" I've ever seen, definately mature fans, can't wait to see them bloom.

I highly recommend the Yost Family for Daylily purchases. You won't be dissapointed.
Positive susxmedic
Harbeson, DE (Zone 7b)
October 25, 2005
Outstanding hardy daylilies. Nice bonus plants, good stock. We were happy customers.
Positive Willow
Norwalk, OH (Zone 5b)
July 19, 2005
I can vouch for the Yosts and their daylilies. I have bought several of their new introductions. They are great daylily growers and good people.
Positive daylily970
Coshocton, OH (Zone 6a)
July 9, 2004
today, i visited yost family gardens. i was greeted by jill and rick yost, they're the greatest people. i enjoyed my visit. i bought several of the yost's seedlings and several of their daylilies. i received large fans. i would recommend them highly.
Positive Lorie
Muncy, PA (Zone 5a)
September 26, 2002
Wonderful, friendly people to deal with. Great prices, no minimum order and a very quality bonus. The fans are big and healthy. I would definitely order again.