The scoop on 'Dogwood Farm'

Dogwood Farm

RR 13, Box 288
Brazil, Indiana 47834 (United States)

Comments:

Positive jcsgreenthumb
Pisgah Forest, NC (Zone 6b)
June 15, 2005
I visited Dogwood Farm last week and was very impressed. They have a large selection of hostas at reasonable prices. Most of the hostas have multiple eyes and many are very filled out.

The staff was very nice and helpful. They even gave me an umbrella to use while I was looking around.

I didn't look at their display gardens as it was raining but I will definitely look at them on my next visit.

Definitely worth the trip!
Positive streaker71
New Richmond, WI
June 16, 2003
Wonderful plants that never fail to amaze! The owner is very knowledgable and and all around great guy who will answer every question with a smile. Great selection, including several of Bob's own introductions. I alway stop by the farm when I am in Southern Indiana