The scoop on 'Gardensgreen'

156 Johns Bluff
Auburn, Georgia 30011 (United States)

Phone: 770-309-6589
Fax: 770-867-0426

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Positive kidakat
Bronson, KS
September 22, 2005
I ordered the more expensive of two 5-tiered fountains from GardensGreen,as that was the one I thought my Mom would prefer.When I received the fountain,the wrong one had been sent.The company only gives you 30 days to return an item,but first you need to get a return authorization from them.It took 16 days for the item to arrive,so I only had 14 days left to be able to return it.
I tried e-mailing several times,but my message was always rejected by the company's server.I also tried phoning several times,but my calls were never answered.
I finally sent a registered letter on Sept 1,and got back the response card on the 13th,but still no response to my original problem.
On September 27th, 2005, kidakat changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

I finally heard from GardensGreen, and they explained that they were caused a lot of damage by Katrina.They also gave me all the info I needed to return my purchase.
Negative jdzathews1
Neenah, WI
June 23, 2005
I ordered some birding equipment 3 weeks ago for my dad. Father's Day has come and gone, and nothing has arrived. Messages left at the gardensgreen 1-877 number are not being responded to.
I would definitely NEVER trust gardensgreen. I will never order from them again. I just hope that some of my $50+ order will reach my dad... hopefully before next Father's Day!?
Positive gbateman
February 15, 2004
Ordered several sizes of orchid pots and not only were they very affordable they were also very unique compared to anything the Houston area has to offer. Everything was packed extremely carefully and they all arrived in perfect condition. I highly reccomed this company!