The scoop on 'Cavendish Perennials'

Cavendish Perennials

2451 Cavendish Drive
Burlington, Ontario L7P 3T7 (Canada)

Comments:

Positive crazy_gardener
Wainwright, AB (Zone 2b)
August 27, 2007
Very pleased with my first order of Semps from this company. I was referred to them from a friend, glad I ordered.

Great selection, great prices and wonderful customer service. Gift plants are a bonus!!!!

For sure I will be ordering from them again next year.
Positive Weldon
Sydney
Canada
July 7, 2005
WOW
Some of the big guys should take a clue from these guys! Personal, fast and friendly service, amazing selection, generous clumps, healthy, bonus plants, well packaged, labelled...what more can I say! If you are into semps (and why wouldn't you be!) these are the guys to deal with...TWO GREEN THUMBS UP!!
Positive wyndyacre
Wyoming
Canada
May 28, 2005
My order of semps arrived promptly and wonderfully packaged. All were in excellent condition and they sent 3 bonus varities as well as the 14 I ordered. Prices are very reasonable (cheaper than a nursery) and the clumps they send are quite generous. Definitly wll be ordering again.
Positive cyclamen
near Vancouver, BC (Zone 7a)
September 29, 2002
Received sempervivums in fall 2001. Very nice quality,large selection, reasonable prices and good service, although I ordered late in the year. All plants have done well. Will order again.