The scoop on 'Prime Palm'

Prime Palm

Carlsbad, California 92018-2525 (United States)

Comments:

Negative sylvainyang
Edmond, OK
August 15, 2005
I wrote e-mails to this company, never no replys, never nobody answer the phone, if I ordered something. they communicate like this. its inconvinent.
Positive gowron
Athens, GA
December 15, 2004
I have ordered plams, cycads and seeds from the Prime Palm on at least 5 occasions since 2000. All of the material has always been of the highest quality, delivered promptly and at a reasonable cost. Their selection is also becoming larger. I reccommend them.
Positive SDCA
San Diego, CA
July 8, 2004
Great stuff here folks. I ordered 6 cycad seeds at what I think is pretty late in the season. I had pretty much resigned myself to getting some leftover seeds that probably wouldn't germinate. Imagine my suprise when I received the seeds that 4 of them had already sprouted!!! Most people expect 60%-80% fertility from ordered cycad seeds, and that's usually when you order 10 of the same species. I ordered 2 seeds each from 3 different species, the ones that are sprouted are from the two more expensive species! I'm stoked folks, I couldn't be more pleased. Customer service was fine and I guess if I had a right to complain it would be that I wish they had more variety. I'll be back next year (if not this year) for more!
Positive Janet705
December 23, 2003
Have ordered twice from Prime Palm. Good experience with them. Very good communication. Ordered plumerias from them. Very healthy stalks, well established plants. Plants packed very well for shipping. Good customer service.
Positive fairwoody
October 6, 2003
I ordered eight Trachycarpus takil palm starts from Prime Palm in sept 03.They arrived in less than one week and were in excellent condition with 5 or 6 leaves on each plant. I am very satisfied with this company.