The scoop on 'Daniels Plant Food'

Daniels Plant Food

401 North Walnut Street
Sherman, Texas 75091-1224 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-839-8722

» Like them on Facebook
This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive rsoccer
Irving, TX
March 27, 2009
I have been using Daniels Plant Food for many years and owe my gardening success to feeding with Daniels. I use it in a hose-end sprayer and feed my flowers, shrubs, trees and lawn. I first notice how well it worked on my roses, it seemed like I had more roses than ever. Although it seemed expensive at first, but when it only takes a teaspoon per gallon for my inside plants and a Tablespoon per gallon for outdoor feeding and I only feed once or twice a month for great results, it really is an low cost way to have a beautiful garden.
Negative knobbie
Goshen, IN (Zone 5a)
September 18, 2006
3 items i felt gave me a BAD results & Feelings toward Daniel's.
1) the amount of product i had to use. it made the cost much higher than another liquid i compaired.
2) a fatty build up in my lines in the spring and fall when the temp fell.
3) SMELL!
Neutral bdl
May 7, 2003
While a good product for a chemical it is not really organic but presents as organic. That was a diappointment. I did find another good organic liquid that I use instead.