The scoop on 'Moore Water Gardens'

Moore Water Gardens

Port Stanley, Ontario N5L 1J4 (Canada)

Fax: 1-800-728-6324
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

Comments:

Positive davidvanderburg
July 5, 2004
Positive in the EXTREME! I have dealt with Moore for several years. They were the only place I could find Golden Orfes. Since that time, I have purchased plants, fishfood and other things from them. They stand behind their products & are very helpful! I give them my highest recommendation!
David Vanderburg
Toronto, ON
Positive christinekoi
May 14, 2003
Have also been ordering from Moores for about 5 years. They are the best of the best. Superior quality in waterplants....very knowledgable. Very concerned about proper weather conditions before sending out tropicals. I will continue to deal with them for years to come!
Positive LuvsCREED
Thunder Bay, ON
July 25, 2002
Have ordered from them yearly for the past 5 years.

Excellent staff, products and plants.

The sell the BEST waterlily tubs, and I will never use anything but their tubs.

They package their plants extremely well and never ship until weather permits to guarantee healthy arrival.

Highly recommended!