The scoop on 'Germania Seed Company'

Germania Seed Company

Chicago, Illinois 60631 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-380-4721

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Positive Sflemin
Vienna, VA (Zone 7a)
April 3, 2011
Great Selection for bulk seed orders. Our gardens go-to seed catalog for mass plantings. Super fast delivery and excellent germination rates.
Positive contraryd
December 12, 2003
Seed quality is excellent as are the choices. Good place for those looking for larger amounts. I am very satisfied with this company.
Positive desertdog
November 2, 2003
A very good source for bulk seeds. I have been satisfied with every order I have placed!
Lake Oswego, OR (Zone 8a)
April 15, 2003
This is my number one favorite seed source. They deliver quickly, and always superior germination. They also have a wonderful cut flower seed selection, which is what I grow.
Positive ShadyGrove
February 28, 2003
I purchase a lot of seed from this company. Service is always prompt and they have a huge selection. I just wish they would date the seed packages so I know when I bought them.
Positive alleycat
January 9, 2003
Good service and fast shipping.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]