The scoop on 'Apuldram Roses'

Apuldram Roses

Comments:

Negative trospero
Corvallis, OR
August 17, 2011
Although I have not purchased anything from this company I have had direct experience in dealing with them and I believe that experience is worth sharing:

I discovered recently that Apuldram Roses had taken a photo from my personal web site to flog one of their Austin roses. When contacted, they wrote back with a half-hearted apology and stated that they regularly use G**gle to acquire images for their business. They went on to say that I "should review the uploading of your images to the internet.", in effect suggesting that I was to blame for the misappropriation of my photos! That is a totally inappropriate response. It says something about their approach to business, in my opinion. Two thumbs down.