The scoop on 'Coiner Nursery'

Coiner Nursery

La Verne, California 91750 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-887-2995

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

No positives

Comments:

Neutral Stumpyjr64
Kerman, CA
February 14, 2007
I just got some rose bushes for Valentine's Day and I wanted to look up some info before I started the process of planting them and I found the web site real fast and got their information, so here it is http://www.coinernursery.com and their phone number is 888-887-2995
Hope it helps.
Negative littlebill
North Highlands, CA
August 23, 2005
The message below was sent to Coiner nursery a week ago and they have not responded, therefore I'm posting this info about them.
Seeing the problems I had with their trees, they all died, I feel it's only fair to warn others who might consider purchasing Coiner Nursery fruit tree's. On the other hand the tree from Pacific Groves nursery is doing excellent.

To whom it may concern:

I purchased three of your peach trees and one of your pear trees sold at the local Costco store, sad to say Iím very disappointed with them. I also bought a pear tree at Costco that came from the Pacific Groves nursery of Vancouver WA. All trees were planted in the same area and treated the same, the only one that is still alive and doing well is the one from Pacific Groves.
The reason Iím sending this is I was about to post this info on a website called Daves Garden, however when you do this they inform you that the info will be sent to the party concerned and ask that you contact them first if you have not done so yet. Since I had a bit of a problem finding you on the web, only finding phone numbers, I decided to send this to you first, before I post, by fax.