The scoop on 'Alternative Garden Supply, Inc.'

Alternative Garden Supply, Inc.

Cary, Illinois 60013 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-444-2837

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive blackcats
Morganton, NC
May 18, 2008
I was very satisfied and impressed with my order from Alternative Gardens. I ordered live ladybugs and they were shipped immediately with excellent care instructions. I will be placing more orders with this company in the future.
Positive joesmoke74
Greenville, NC
March 30, 2008
I have been ordering grow lights as well as other items from Alternative Garden Supply for sometime now. Each time
I place an order my package Is sent very promptly. They are a
good company. They always answer you back via phone or
e-mail! And they will do all they can to correct your order should any problem arise. I truly recommend them to the gardening community>
Positive FlipTX
Pasadena, TX
February 14, 2006
I am very pleased with my first order from this company. I ordered Mexican and Indonesian bat guano for my garden and the package arrived in less than a week. Good prices, fair shipping rates, items were well packed. I will shop there again.
Positive everevolver
Tacoma
United States
January 11, 2005
I've used AGS numerous times and every order has been a good experience. I've returned items with no difficulty. The customer service is top notch, and I do a lot of shopping online so I know how BAD some online stores can be. Their prices are very competitive, and even if I can save a buck or two elsewhere I still use AGS because I know I will have no problems with my order. Their website is very easy to use and offers a wide selection of quality product. Shipping is always prompt and all orders are packaged VERY well. I highly recommend using Alternative Garden Supply if you want a trouble free online experience.
Positive poppysue
Westbrook, ME (Zone 5a)
December 21, 2002
I'm not a hydroponic gardener but this company has a huge selection of supplies that any gardener could use. I've ordered twice and have been very pleased. My orders were both shipped immediately and arrived in record time. They've made me a happy customer!