The scoop on 'Kunafin'

Kunafin

Rt. 1 Box 39
Quemado, Texas 78877 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-832-1113

No positives

Comments:

Negative devilica
Eden Prairie, MN
March 3, 2008
In the summer of 2006, I ordered Green lacewing eggs/larvae from this company. I put them in my garden as instructed, but we saw only a few larvae. We were supposed to have a very large number eating our aphids, but that didn't happen. I contacted the company, and they said that evidently the batch was not alive and so sent a replacement order.

In the meantime, I did some research on how to care for these creatures so I could be sure of doing the right thing. So we got the second replacement order, and it turns out that this order was mostly dead too.

I requested a refund, or at least a credit for a new order the following spring, but I was told that I was only entitled to one replacement order. I said that dead insects replaced by dead insects was not really a replacement. The weather was hot during all of this, and so they said that perhaps that was why they arrived dead. They seemed to think this was my fault, although I think they should know when and how to ship so that the cargo arrives alive.

I called several times about this but was refused satisfaction.

I am still irritated. I hope this review helps someone else