The scoop on 'Sunshine GardenHouse'

Sunshine GardenHouse

P.O. Box 2068
Longview, Washington 98632-8190 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-272-9333

Comments:

Positive asphodel
La Grande, OR
August 10, 2008
I have 2 sets of the "garden clips" (tm) and I used them for the first time this season, to make an AFFORDABLE hoop row cover for my raised bed garden and they worked a charm! These are clips that fit snugly over pvc pipe which is pegged into a hoop (dome) over the garden area. The clips hold a fabric--remay or even plastic--onto the pvc. Just dandy! I never want to be without a source for these clips, they're genius. I live in the intermountain region of oregon, and have a shorter season, so this worked so well in the spring, it will also lengthen my season into the fall. The included brochure shows suggestions for adding bottles of water for passive solar warmth under the row cover. That's helpful, I will also try that. I'd recommend these cheerfully to anyone, and they look professional too. Drive through the agriculture zones of California and you'll see covered rows... they are neat and tidy. The hoops in my garden are about 3 1/2 feet over the tops of the plants, more than enough room for tomatoes. I'm very impressed with these.
Positive srgrapes
Morgantown, PA
January 14, 2005
After searching the web for weeks, I finally found what seemed to be a decent quality greenhouse that I could afford. I bought a 6' x 4' redwood frame GardenHouse last year from Sunshine Gardenhouse. I called them with questions prior to placing my order and they were very helpful. I thought their prices were reasonable, the product quality was great and shipping was fast. I will definitely do business with this company again.