The scoop on 'Cedar-Built Greenhouses'

Cedar-Built Greenhouses

# 3, 30528 Great Northern Ave.
Abbotsord, British Columbia V2T 6H4 (Canada)

Comments:

Positive ellishanginggar
Medford, OR
March 26, 2006
Amazing!!! I ordered a 12 by 16 greenhouse a month ago, and it arrived very soon after. The greenhouse went up in about a week, and though building experience is helpful, the provided instructions and numbered parts make the process minimally frusterating. The craftsmanship is very good, and the design e.g. roof angles, glazing system, vents, doors all work very well. I had a couple of questions as I was building, and all I had to do was pick up the phone, and I got answers on the spot. I recommend everyone that is looking for a wood frame greenhouse to go with cedar-built: their prices are reasonable, their structures are fantastic, and they are very helpful.
Positive desotodawn
De Soto, MO
January 5, 2005
I just recently completed my 10' x14' Cedar-Built kit - I was initially a little overwhelmed when the tractor trailer delivered the 4 crates of pieces (along with the 17 page instruction booklet). But to my amazement, they'd done a beautiful job numbering the pieces and the quality of the work was more than I'd ever have anticipated. Imagine 2 women, me 44 with no carpentry experience, and my 70 year old mom actually got it put together. The experience was shared by the countless number of cars that drove by - staring in amazement that 2 girls could put together such an amazing thing.

My only negatives about the whole experience - the plans for the benches were not included - it was quickly sent via email
And, the only other minor issue - the hardware for the Dutch doors we had to figure out ourselves, for it wasn't in the drawings.

Again, nothing but praise for the quality. It appears to be on the local garden club unofficial tours.
Positive 5thstgardener
Douglas, AK (Zone 6a)
August 27, 2004
Jane Douglas was very friendly and informative.I decided on a basic design and then had some modifications added while in production. The instructions were very concise, however basic carpentry skills come in handy for knowing the terms. In that respect it didn't go up quite as fast as I would have liked. Each piece of the kit is numbered so there is no guessing what peice goes where. And, it is beautiful- matches our house perfectly!