The scoop on 'Green-Seeds Co. Ltd.'

Green-Seeds Co. Ltd.

81/10, B Ho Van Hue Street, Dist. Phu Nhuan, Ward 9
Ho Chi Minh City
(Vietnam)

Phone: +84 (8) 847 6910
Fax: +84 (8) 844 1392

This company offers a variety of seeds.

No positives

Comments:

Negative jmnave
Elverta, CA
March 9, 2012
I ordered from them the third week of November 2011. I never received an email confirmation or order number. The order was in excess of $400. As of today, March 9, 2012, I still have no seeds and no refund. I will not bore anyone with all the details but basically for 3 months they claimed that most of the seeds I wanted were not in stock. Finally after 3 months they said the seeds were in stock and they would be sending them shortly through DHL. Finally they claimed that the seeds were in the US but claimed that Customs would not let any of the seeds into the US, even though I had paid for a phyto. They did not provide me with a tracking number, parcel number or contact information for DHL. Now they say the seeds are back in Vietnam but that they will be making all kinds of deductions before they give me a refund. At this point if I get any refund at all I will be both surprised and happy, but even if they refunded my entire $400 tomorrow, it would not make up for the colossal waste of time dealing with these people. There are much better seed companies out there.