The scoop on 'Clean Air Gardening Company'

Clean Air Gardening Company

5200 Martel Ave. #6Q
Dallas, Texas 75206 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-439-9101

» Like them on Facebook
This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Negative Rajahope1
Shorewood, WI
July 12, 2012
I placed an order for a container garden on wheels on 5/31. The email confirmation I received said, “Your order should take five to eight business days (which doesn't include weekends and holidays!) to arrive via ground shipping.” Several days later after emailing to make sure the item was actually in stock, I got an email saying that it usually ships in 2 weeks. There was no information when I ordered that indicated there would be a 2 week processing time. On 6/15 I received an email saying it should have shipped on 6/12. I had to request the tracking number (my order information page was never updated during the whole process) and although a label may have been printed earlier, it didn’t actually ship until 6/22. I received it on 6/28.

I was already ordering late due to a 2 month process of trying to order directly from the company and needing to get my money back in the end so after that 1 month delay by Clean Air Gardening it was really quite late to plant anything for this year.

I tried to leave a review of the product on the Clean Air Gardening website and it was never posted. I tried to post the same review on their Facebook page and it was deleted.

Although I like a lot of the products they sell, I will never deal with this company again.
Positive happyisland
Mon Plaisir
Aruba
February 6, 2010
I ordered 2 composters from them and the service was prompt and complete. Nothing to complain about!
Positive Twonewfs
Belgium, WI (Zone 5a)
April 24, 2008
I ordered a nice hori hori from them. Their prices were comparable to other prices I found on the Web and their shipping was not inflated. I received it quickly, particularly considering it went from Texas to Wisconsin. They also had a nice selection of products. All in all a very nice buying experience.
Positive catlvr976
McKeesport, PA
April 7, 2007
Purchased a rain barrel and garden gourmet composter from this company. Quick shipping, reasonable prices. Would do business with again.
Positive nannybee
Boone, IA
April 23, 2005
Ordered a rain barrel which was very nice and just what I wanted. Shippment was very quick. A good product and a very fair price.
Positive spaceycat
Lafayette, LA (Zone 9a)
April 16, 2005
I ordered a lawn mower on a Saturday, and received it on Wednesday! They have lots of great stuff to drool over and had plenty of info about push reel mowers which I had never used before. Quality mower (Brill) and shipped fast!