The scoop on 'Garden Artisans'

Garden Artisans

1092 Bay Ridge Rd.
Annapolis, Maryland 21403 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Pamgarden
Central, VA (Zone 7b)
June 15, 2009
We ordered a 5' Monet Arch garden arbor, which arrived on our doorstep in only two days. It's made of sturdy, tubular steel fabricated in the UK. While assembling the arbor, which came well packaged, we had a problem with one fitting not going together. We were concerned we'd scratch the beautiful black galvanized finish, so we emailed Gardenartisans.com in Maryland (this was mid-afternoon on Friday and we weren't expecting to hear from them until at least Monday). Within an hour Jan from customer service called us back. We had an idea of how we might adjust the fitting ourselves so it would go together. Jan agreed that we could try our idea, and if we weren't happy with the outcome, she would gladly replace the part or the entire structure immediately, whichever suited us. Turns out it was an easy fix and we have assembled and installed the arbor in our garden and are so pleased. I was reluctant to mention the issue with the fitting in this review, because the structure is so well made and has great instructions, and our fix was so easy. It had no negative impact whatsoever on the product. But had there been a problem we couldn't fix ourselves, Garden Artisans was there after the sale ready to stand behind the product. How refreshing. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Positive gggibson
Brookfield, MA
April 19, 2005
I find this company to have great customer service. I had a problem with the order process via the internet. I placed a call and the the problem was resolved with in minutes. Great quality and extremely fast shipping. It was delivered on Saturday by FedEx Home Delivery at no additional charge. I would highly recommend this company to anyone
Positive chrisdroste
June 1, 2004
This company is wonderful. Not only do they have unique items but their customer service and response time is great. They telephoned me several times with answers to my questions. I ordered a 3' wide arch. The arch is great - it is made in Great Britain (so nice to find something that is not made in China these days). Great quality and extremely fast shipping. It was delivered on Saturday by FedEx Home Delivery at no additional charge. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.
Negative disappointed1
July 2, 2003
I ordered a post for a bird feeder early June and by July 5 had not even heard from the company, except to get a bill on my credit card charging me the 90 dollars. I still have not received either a refund or the post and am currently attempting to cancel the order.
Positive Tatum
October 28, 2002
I recently ordered 2 haystack window planters and the liners from this company and I was extremely pleased with the product and the promptness. The quality surpassed my expectations and the price was significantly lower than my local bids. I will definitely order from them again. Awesome website too. Tatum in Texas.
Positive gusto
October 12, 2002
Trellis - worked perfectly - arrived quickly and in perfect shape - fit together very nicely - very nice quality. Top rate company.
Positive lynneb
October 11, 2002
I ordered a Mother's Day gift (glass hummingbird feeder) for my Mom. I ordered it well in advance so Garden Artisans asked me if I wanted them to time the delivery so that she received it on Mother's Day! The gift is gorgeous.
I was so pleased, I ordered a birthday gift for my Mother-in-Law - glass butterfly feeder. She absolutely loves it!
The products are very high quality and the customer service is excellent.