The scoop on 'All Things Organic'

All Things Organic

471 Pemberton Terrace
Kamloops, British Columbia V2C 1T6 (Canada)

Comments:

Positive Gallivanting1
Edmonton, AB (Zone 3a)
August 5, 2014
Posted on August 5, 2014, updated August 5, 2014
I ordered the worm factory 360 along with a pound of red wigglers. It arrived and was very easy to set up. Their website provided a lot of information. The worms were very sluggish and did not look good but I attributed this to the fact that it was below 0 when they were delivered and the bag was very cold. Within a few days most of the worms were dead. I called the company and they shipped me another pound of the European Night Crawlers which they said were much hardier. These arrived and have thrived. The customer service for this company has been great and their website is very easy to navigate. I would not hesitate to order from them again.
On August 5th, 2014, Gallivanting1 added the following:

I wanted to add that the replacement worms were shipped to myself at no additional cost - even though these worms are more expensive.