The scoop on 'Arcadian Daylilies'

Arcadian Daylilies

72 Hendrick Ave
Toronto, Ontario M6G 3S5 (Canada)

Paper Catalog Cost: $2 (refundable w/1st order)

Comments:

Positive worldofmarilyn
mississauga
July 2, 2013
I have been dealing with Sandy for years. Buying amazing Daylilies
Ones that No one has, no retail stores. These are grade A, worth
More than what Sandy charges. Going back in two weeks, already
Have a list started!
Positive Jay3fer
Toronto
March 28, 2010
The previous negative review - I realize it's from a while back - provides no specifics that might help other consumers avoid a similar experience; that really detracts from its credibility.
Bought in person last year from Sandy at Arcadian Daylilies. I was buying "clearance" daylilies, and I think he charged me $5 each for fully-grown named cultivars - what a bargain! He was very patient and gave me tons of information about plant height, colour, etc. All daylilies performed well and are already coming up again this spring. Would absolutely buy again, especially since I hear they'll have coleus this year and I love coleus!
Positive coopermoisse
Toronto
July 27, 2005
I've purchased wonderful daylilies from Arcadian on two occasions and they have turned out quite well. 'StrawberryCandy' is still my wife's favourite.

On our last visit, we purchased 4 new varieties and Sandy threw in two extras as a bonus. They flowered the first year and are very attractive.

The owner is very knowledgeable. Overall, it has been a very positive experience.
Negative chillout
Mid Vancouver Island
August 29, 2004
Just a very bad experience, will not deal with them again.