The scoop on 'Gardens Plus'

Gardens Plus

136 County Road # 4 (Donwood)
Peterborough, Ontario K9L 1V6 (Canada)

Visit Gardens Plus at:

Comments:

Positive Gallivanting1
Edmonton, AB (Zone 3a)
August 5, 2014
I ordered a hard to find hosta and received a very nice and healthy plant. Customer service was good however I find their website difficult to navigate and I couldn't find a search function so I had to scroll through pages of items to find what I wanted.
Positive Barb47
Peterborough
April 13, 2009
I have been dealing with this company for many years now and would highly recommend them. They are very knowledgeable and offer excellent customer service.
Plants are very hardy and prices are fantastic.
Positive sanannie
White Lake, ON (Zone 4b)
May 31, 2006
Received my hostas and daylilies yesterday, as scheduled. The plants were a nice size, healthy looking and very well packaged. It was a pleasant, painless shopping experience and I wouldn't hesitate to order from this company again in the future.
Positive lpf
Peterborough
January 23, 2005
The seller was wonderful to deal with, very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about the plants they were selling. The plants are excellent quality, large and healthy. The gardens are amazing to walk through there is a very large variety of beautiful plants to choose from.
I will definitely be a returning customer.
Positive chillout
Mid Vancouver Island
August 21, 2004
Great plants.They were a good size and well packaged. Will deal with this company again.
Positive rosa88
toronto
July 1, 2004
Beautiful gardens - Worth a visit. Went during Canada Day Sale - good deals, healthy plants. Spoilt for choice especially for hemerocallis and hosta, good idea to look at website and photos before going. Haven't tried mail ordering because I'm only an hour's drive away.
Positive Dawn_BC
April 2, 2003
Pretty good. Was one of the first online companies I ordered hostas from.
At first I was a little shocked that the plants were as small as they were (1 eyed divisions), but later learned that most mail order companies ship smaller divisions.
However, the plants were healthy & thrived well.