The scoop on 'Hemerocallis Montfort'

Hemerocallis Montfort

349 des Montfortains
Montfort, Quebec J0T 1Y0 (Canada)

Paper Catalog Cost: $.77 stamp

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive AnneCS
Vaughan, ON (Zone 5b)
June 9, 2012
Great experience. I mailed my order with a cheque and received an email confirmation when they received it. They let me know that they would email me again when my order shipped. They did so and it arrived quickly, nicely packaged. The divisions were large--the two Stamile cultivars that I ordered that were registered within the last 5-10 years were huge divisions. I also ordered one of their own 2012 intros and it was 3 healthy fans. Lovely!
Positive crazy_gardener
Wainwright, AB (Zone 2b)
October 6, 2008
Definitely you get your money’s worth! Huge, huge, huge double fans. Fast shipping, plants wrapped carefully and wonderful friendly customer service!

Two green thumbs up for this daylily grower, keep up the good work!
Positive odesgarden
Grand-Mère
Canada
May 31, 2008
Ordered for the 5th year. Just like previous years, plants are great. Offers a very large selection, from some quite recent to some very old. Good quality-cost ratio.
Positive echoes
South of Winnipeg, MB (Zone 3a)
May 28, 2007
Have ordered twice from this company. They were pleasant to deal with and sent generous sized healthy plants. Would order here again.
Positive 2zeus
(Zone 7b)
May 21, 2006
My first order with this company, I found them pleasant and accomodating, and the daylilies were excellent - large fans, and big healthy root systems.

I'll order from them again in future.
On May 1st, 2007, 2zeus added the following:

A second order from Montfort last fall was just as good as the first, all healthy plants, and great roots, so I've just placed my third order today - a great company to deal with. Excellent product, and excellent customer service, too.
On June 13th, 2008, 2zeus added the following:

3rd year ordering - over time I'm beginning to realise just how unusual it is to receive plants of this quality and size - highly recommended!
Positive chillout
Mid Vancouver Island
Canada
May 24, 2005
This was my first time ordering from this company their plants were great large and very healthy will be sending for a second order in the next few weeks