The scoop on 'Nottawasaga Daylilies'

Nottawasaga Daylilies

37 Lowther Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5R 1C5 (Canada)

Phone: 416-962-5018

Comments:

Positive chris04
thompson,mb
Canada
September 2, 2012
My Mom and I have ordered 70 plants from this website in the last 3 years,they ship big fans with very healthy roots,we have never had a problem with any of our orders
Positive dahlianut
Calgary, AB (Zone 3a)
July 17, 2010
I was very pleased with my first order from this company. The plants were shipped to arrive by Friday so they did not sit in the post office. The plants were healthy with very developed roots and they were beautifully tagged.
Positive 2zeus
(Zone 7b)
September 22, 2008
Ordered from the fall Inventory Reduction Sale - the owner was quick to answer emails, and very pleasant to deal with.

I received good-sized, healthy divisions, all with excellent root systems, and all blooming-size fans, as they had old scapes in them.

I was completely satisfied with my order, and wouldn't hesitate to order from this company again.
Positive Lynnette
Courtenay
Canada
February 3, 2008
I order 20 daylilies from this nursery and the plants I received were well packaged, moist with long roots and the fans were much larger than any other daylilies I have ordered. Many even gave me a bloom so I have put in another order for this year. You won't be disappointed.