The scoop on 'Moss Acres'

Moss Acres

RD 3 - Box 3170
Honesdale, Pennsylvania 18431 (United States)

Phone: 866-438-6677

This company is affiliated with Benner's Gardens Inc. Deer Fencing

Comments:

Positive mossacres2
Bethany, PA
October 8, 2012
moss acres now has a new and improved SECURE shopping cart..
Negative FoolmeOnce
Norwood, PA
April 24, 2011
Mossacres.com and Mossmilkshake.com use an unsecured shopping cart. BEWARE! If you are in the shopping cart about ready to enter a card number, beware that the web site has a http: and NOT a https: in the address. This means it is not secured. How can a company not secure its shopping cart?
Positive lakelily
New Rochelle, NY
June 4, 2008
I ordered the moss sampler and it arrived promptly and in terrific shape, with beautiful mosses and detailed planting instructions. I would definitely order from them again - also - no non-recycleable packing materials!! A plus.
Positive fryw8
Cleveland, OH
May 13, 2006
All of my dealings with Moss Acres have been excellent!
Great products and service.
Very nice website.
Good prices.
Negative bonniejean1
Canton, OH (Zone 6a)
December 29, 2004
I called this company a few times to get information about a product (Wettable Sulfur). Now one ever called me back even though I left my telephone number on their machine. I did buy the product anyway and applied it once before this winter. I will apply it in the spring and will add to this comment when I have determined if it will reduce grass growth in areas where I have a lot of moss growing. I wish this company had called me back as their web site says they will.
Positive sawan66278
October 14, 2002
Moss Acres is one of the finest gardening websites and companies I have come across. Great service and easy to use. They offer an alternative to traditional ground covering tools and methods that was easy and affordable.